Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Could you possibly tone down your responses? Probably face to face we would be fine talking - but here in writing it seems kind of abusive.

It's just an idea (exclusive of whether it's right or wrong) that he is expressing. Could you more focus on denigrating the idea and less on the poster?

PHM
    ---------

Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    Get you head out of where ever you have shoved it in, how many times must one explain that "undocumented" immigrants do not qualify for "huge welfare benefits" geez who are you? FOx and friends?

thank you, thank you very much
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Even a W-2 employee can claim 10 dependents on their W-4 and so have little to nothing withheld. Which in my experience is what they do.

PHM
    ------------

Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    Ok, you are right, if they are 1099 they can get away with it. But the overwhelming majority are W2 and do pay taxes.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    As a percentage of their percentage of the total population? <g>

Aren't there something like 5 times as many white people as black people in US? So wouldn't it stand to reason that the total number of white people on welfare would reflect that disparity?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    Sorry there are more whites on welfare than any other race. Updated 7/3/19
    https://www.thoughtco.com/who-really...elfare-4126592
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Guess you beat me to it - I generally never read ahead. <g>

Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    DUH...

There are more whites in the USA than any other race...

Really now dude...

It appears to me that fitter hates the USA as much as he hates Trump...
    Do we really want/need folks in the USA that hate the country????

Next thing we are gonna hear...
    Fitter went and got a gun, and...
    Well... not gonna type that...
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    It is all good...

Two folks saying the same thing...
    Is much more than twice as hard to discount...

Note: GA is sensing some tension around a specific couple of posters...
    GA is probably gonna refrain from replying to those posters for a while...
    Until the tension either pops or resolves itself.

Besides... GA is too busy to spend every evening until late... reading and posting on ARP...
    There will be plenty of time for that when busy season is over.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Americans Apply for Jobs at Koch Foods After ICE Raid
    Roughly 150 locals attended an August 12 job fair to apply for jobs at the Koch Foods’ plants in Mississippi.

The fair was run after the August 7 removal of 243 alleged illegal migrants in two of the company’s chicken processing plants, according to local authorities.
    Koch Foods is not part of the Koch brothers’ network of energy companies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...fter-ice-raid/
    Since when does percentage mean anything when talking about welfare the count is the count. You or your friends wouldn't last a month at Koch plant just one job is putting chickens on hooks at a measly pace of 24 a minute just 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week. And if you get hurt its on you or your gone. If you ever worked outstate at a factory their always looking for qualified people and can't find them. Why you say because they have already been through the company. Thank drugs and alcohol.

Post Likes
    Steve Bannon: Donald Trump Has Started a "World Revolution - a Populist-Nationalist Movement

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vcOoxtlJaDg
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Mexican Border Wall will force immigrants to go through ports of entry and prevent
    cartels from sending drugs and sex traffic across the border. It will reduce
    the power of Mexican cartels dramatically.

Steve Bannon on Brexit, Farage and Boris — full interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1ser5SAhuo
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    All I want to do is to run a lung gun.

PHM
    --------

Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    Since when does percentage mean anything when talking about welfare the count is the count. You or your friends wouldn't last a month at Koch plant just one job is putting chickens on hooks at a measly pace of 24 a minute just 8-12 hours a day 6 days a week. And if you get hurt its on you or your gone. If you ever worked outstate at a factory their always looking for qualified people and can't find them. Why you say because they have already been through the company. Thank drugs and alcohol.
    PHM
    --------

Post Likes
    All I want to do is to run a lung gun.

PHM
    --------
    Mikie, please don't respond to Fitter. Haven't you got the word. Check out the cage. Thank you, thank you very ermuch
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Double post
    Last edited by glennac; 08-18-2019 at 06:37 PM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Even a W-2 employee can claim 10 dependents on their W-4 and so have little to nothing withheld. Which in my experience is what they do.
    Doesn't negate paying SS or medicaid. And regardless, a majority do pay taxes.

https://bipartisanpolicy.org/blog/ho...-an-explainer/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    So a guy came up on money for 1 month or 2, if anyone is to blame its you or the government agency for not doing a proper background check. Blaming a criminal for a mistake you made sounds dumb, its like leaving a crack out and getting mad at the crack head for smoking it.

Vin you seem like a reasonable guy, at least in my short time here, so ill ask you the following. Which is worst to you, an illegal immigrant who makes maybe $120 a day "tax free" or the legal companies that hire "undocumented" workers to save on salary wages, taxes, medical benefits, eg?
    So, you want to be reasonable for once on ARP, BM?

Why do we have to choose? I'm sure vin, just like me, wants both to stop and wants to empower our legal system to stop it. Conservatives want to toss both sides in jail. You guys ignore the illegals and call us racists for even talking about it.

Your side is the unreasonable side. Not us. When are people like you going to see how evil the left is? And the left runs the Democrat party.

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112 LastLast