Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Not sure what type of tard math was taught in public school to those claiming illegal immigrant criminals are not a burden on American taxpayers but just superficial calcs proves they must have flunked tard math.

40 hr/wk, 52 wk/yr = 2080 hr/yr. 2080 x $15/hr = $31,200/yr

avg children/Mexican houshold 3.25 children/household, 2017 Calif spent $8,694/student, $8,694 x 3.25 = $28,076/household taxpayers spent educating criminal's kids

avg Calif welfare family gets $638/mo, $638 x 12 mo/yr = $7,656/yr per household

Los Angeles Section 8 3 bedroom house about $2,600/mo, $2,600 x 12 = $31,200/yr

SNAP or food stamps about $126/mo per person, $126 x 5 people x 12 mo = $7,560/yr for avg family of 5

Not using tard math it comes to roughly American taxpayers spent $46,416 every year for a man making about $31,200/yr

Assuming the illegal alien criminal even pays taxes on his $31,200 income, assuming he pays 100% of his income in taxes, he still received $15,216 more of American's largesse than he earned.

On what planet does a tard 'think' illegal alien criminals are a benefit to Americans?

My wife was hit head on by a drunk illegal alien & was left in a life of pain & suffering, unable to work, unable to travel, unable to do anything but sit home in pain. NOTHING happened to him, he got off scott free, can't get blood from a turnip.

My life was also stolen having to work & care for her but I can't complain. I'm not suffering in pain & I can still work to provide her union cadillac health insurance.

Don't preach to me, wringing your pink soft hands about the plight of poor illegal alien criminals.
    Lets start with snap. Eligibility- emigrant has to here for 5 years, family of 5 $528 do the math how much per meal
    https://www.cbpp.org/research/food-a...y-and-benefits
    Section 8 housing very hard to get, long waiting list,background checks
    https://section-8-apartments.org/sec...r-information/
    And if a person uses a fake ss card for work their paying taxes and not receiving any benefit.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Not sure what type of tard math was taught in public school to those claiming illegal immigrant criminals are not a burden on American taxpayers but just superficial calcs proves they must have flunked tard math.

40 hr/wk, 52 wk/yr = 2080 hr/yr. 2080 x $15/hr = $31,200/yr

avg children/Mexican houshold 3.25 children/household, 2017 Calif spent $8,694/student, $8,694 x 3.25 = $28,076/household taxpayers spent educating criminal's kids

avg Calif welfare family gets $638/mo, $638 x 12 mo/yr = $7,656/yr per household

Los Angeles Section 8 3 bedroom house about $2,600/mo, $2,600 x 12 = $31,200/yr

SNAP or food stamps about $126/mo per person, $126 x 5 people x 12 mo = $7,560/yr for avg family of 5

Not using tard math it comes to roughly American taxpayers spent $46,416 every year for a man making about $31,200/yr

Assuming the illegal alien criminal even pays taxes on his $31,200 income, assuming he pays 100% of his income in taxes, he still received $15,216 more of American's largesse than he earned.

On what planet does a tard 'think' illegal alien criminals are a benefit to Americans?

My wife was hit head on by a drunk illegal alien & was left in a life of pain & suffering, unable to work, unable to travel, unable to do anything but sit home in pain. NOTHING happened to him, he got off scott free, can't get blood from a turnip.

My life was also stolen having to work & care for her but I can't complain. I'm not suffering in pain & I can still work to provide her union cadillac health insurance.

Don't preach to me, wringing your pink soft hands about the plight of poor illegal alien criminals.
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Not necessarily. I was using a Hispanic sub crew some years back. I had the guy (who I wrote the checks to) fill out a W9. He did so, including his "SS#". I also made a copy of his drivers licence. After a year or so, he disappeared. Later that year, I sent out my 1099s (which included him) and filed my taxes. A month or two later, I got a letter from the IRS stating that the SS# was invalid. I had already figured he must have been illegal when he disappeared.
    There were no consequences for me, since I had done my due diligence. Of course, he paid no taxes. I think that goes on more than you might think. Lots of scamming amongst the illegal crowd.
    So would feel differently if it was a lowlife white guy with no insurance. Bad things happen to good people no difference that when a p!ane crashes or they get sick, a baby dies Gods will i don't know.
    A real company takes taxes out, pays workmans comp and health insurance. Shame on you went cheap and turned your head . Reminds me of Orange Head hires illegals at his golf courses. Like you never cheated on your taxes never bought gas for your own car or lawn mower.
    Last edited by servicefitter; 08-15-2019 at 09:03 PM.

Post Likes
    Not necessarily. I was using a Hispanic sub crew some years back. I had the guy (who I wrote the checks to) fill out a W9. He did so, including his "SS#". I also made a copy of his drivers licence. After a year or so, he disappeared. Later that year, I sent out my 1099s (which included him) and filed my taxes. A month or two later, I got a letter from the IRS stating that the SS# was invalid. I had already figured he must have been illegal when he disappeared.
    There were no consequences for me, since I had done my due diligence. Of course, he paid no taxes. I think that goes on more than you might think. Lots of scamming amongst the illegal crowd.
    So a guy came up on money for 1 month or 2, if anyone is to blame its you or the government agency for not doing a proper background check. Blaming a criminal for a mistake you made sounds dumb, its like leaving a crack out and getting mad at the crack head for smoking it.

Vin you seem like a reasonable guy, at least in my short time here, so ill ask you the following. Which is worst to you, an illegal immigrant who makes maybe $120 a day "tax free" or the legal companies that hire "undocumented" workers to save on salary wages, taxes, medical benefits, eg?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    You do realize that if they steal a SSN it means that got a job where they are paying taxes... but never collect SSN with that number right? Still a crime, but certainly not something to be all that concerned about in my opinion.
    Two things here...

One: some say those funds are propping up the SS system...
    And
    Two: for everyone that is paying taxes they will never collect... they are also drawing HUGE welfare benefits.
    I suspect they are getting the better end of the deal...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    So a guy came up on money for 1 month or 2, if anyone is to blame its you or the government agency for not doing a proper background check. Blaming a criminal for a mistake you made sounds dumb, its like leaving a crack out and getting mad at the crack head for smoking it.

Vin you seem like a reasonable guy, at least in my short time here, so ill ask you the following. Which is worst to you, an illegal immigrant who makes maybe $120 a day "tax free" or the legal companies that hire "undocumented" workers to save on salary wages, taxes, medical benefits, eg?
    Again, BM, Context is everything. I was responding to davida's post stating that if they had a stolen SSN, they were paying taxes. I think my post proved that the assumption isn't always true, don't you?

The conclusions you've drawn here are not just wrong, they're completely irrelevant.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    Two things here...

One: some say those funds are propping up the SS system...
    And
    Two: for everyone that is paying taxes they will never collect... they are also drawing HUGE welfare benefits.
    I suspect they are getting the better end of the deal...
    Get you head out of where ever you have shoved it in, how many times must one explain that "undocumented" immigrants do not qualify for "huge welfare benefits" geez who are you? FOx and friends?

thank you, thank you very much

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    Get you head out of where ever you have shoved it in, how many times must one explain that "undocumented" immigrants do not qualify for "huge welfare benefits" geez who are you? FOx and friends?

thank you, thank you very much
    Sorry dude...

However GA knows of such folks who are collecting said benefits right here in the great state of GA...

If I wanted to... I could compile a list of, say, 100+ names...
    However nothing is gonna happen to them...
    A local person I know tried it already... the rock solid evidence was ignored.

Sorry BM88... what you heard on the LsM was a lie... as usual...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Americans Apply for Jobs at Koch Foods After ICE Raid
    Roughly 150 locals attended an August 12 job fair to apply for jobs at the Koch Foods’ plants in Mississippi.

The fair was run after the August 7 removal of 243 alleged illegal migrants in two of the company’s chicken processing plants, according to local authorities.
    Koch Foods is not part of the Koch brothers’ network of energy companies.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2...fter-ice-raid/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    So would feel differently if it was a lowlife white guy with no insurance. Bad things happen to good people no difference that when a p!ane crashes or they get sick, a baby dies Gods will i don't know.
    A real company takes taxes out, pays workmans comp and health insurance. Shame on you went cheap and turned your head . Reminds me of Orange Head hires illegals at his golf courses. Like you never cheated on your taxes never bought gas for your own car or lawn mower.
    Two words for you and BM: Reading Comprehension. Just pitiful, guys.

Post Likes
    Ok, you are right, if they are 1099 they can get away with it. But the overwhelming majority are W2 and do pay taxes.

Post Likes
    Ok, you are right, if they are 1099 they can get away with it. But the overwhelming majority are W2 and do pay taxes.
    I don't disagree. But the fact that a segment pays taxes is not an argument nor justification for acceptance of illegal entry into the US.

I'm not saying that's the point you're making, I'm making the point myself.

The reality is that those who do pay taxes do so incidentally, since it can't be avoided at their place of employment. For at least most, it's not some noble endeavor.

There are all kinds of arguments out there attempting to make a case for Open Borders and acceptance of Illegals. None are valid.

Post Likes
    I don't disagree. But the fact that a segment pays taxes is not an argument nor justification for acceptance of illegal entry into the US.

I'm not saying that's the point you're making, I'm making the point myself.

The reality is that those who do pay taxes do so incidentally, since it can't be avoided at their place of employment. For at least most, it's not some noble endeavor.

There are all kinds of arguments out there attempting to make a case for Open Borders and acceptance of Illegals. None are valid.
    I have said it before, I will say it again. I oppose our current immigration system and wished we didn't have illegal immigration at the rates we have. I just don't think the stealing SSN is an aspect worth a lot of attention.

Post Likes
    I have said it before, I will say it again. I oppose our current immigration system and wished we didn't have illegal immigration at the rates we have. I just don't think the stealing SSN is an aspect worth a lot of attention.
    Seems like a problematic occurrence to me. They are establishing a fake identity with a stolen SSN. I'm not sure how they choose the numbers (buy or steal), but it's a crime in addition to illegal entry. Definitely worthy of attention, IMO, but I agree that focusing on it is a waste of time, since the best way to resolve it is to deal with the illegal entry problem.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112 LastLast