Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by servicefitter View Post
    So let me get this straight the tens of thousands of immigrate people that came here for decades from the early 1900 especially after WW1&2 none of them needed help. Your grandparents ,great grand parents that yours or friends came from europe. And worked to give their kids a better life came over with pockets full of money. Guess i missed how Ellis Island played a part in immigration. Have you ever thought about all the undocumented workers that are paying taxes paying into the system and never reaping any benefits from like social security, medicare or medicaid. Sorry your so afraid of brown people .
    You know absolutely nothing about how immigrants came to the US years ago fitter you have to be the dumbest poster I have seen here in a long while.

You could not come over with nothing in your pockets back then. You would be deported immediately unless you had a US citizen to sponsor you and sign paper work guaranteeing that you would take care of the person till he or she got gainfully employed and not become a ward of the state or had a job waiting for you and or were judged to have a vital skill.

You would be deported otherwise. You would also be deported if you had any disease, were mentally or physically feeble, judged an immoral person (prostitute, gay, etc.) or had a criminal background.

Why do you post BS here and know falsehoods. Have you ever told the truth here fitter. Geez. Just unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    So let me get this straight the tens of thousands of immigrate people that came here for decades from the early 1900 especially after WW1&2 none of them needed help. Your grandparents ,great grand parents that yours or friends came from europe. And worked to give their kids a better life came over with pockets full of money. Guess i missed how Ellis Island played a part in immigration. Have you ever thought about all the undocumented workers that are paying taxes paying into the system and never reaping any benefits from like social security, medicare or medicaid. Sorry your so afraid of brown people .
    If you read a little further in the first article linked in post #77, you will see that this not some new sweeping law that replaces previous ways of doing things. It's just a tweek in the existing law.
    Cuccinelli told Fox News that the rule is not so much about limiting successful applications (noting that President Trump has sworn in more new citizens on an annual basis than were sworn in during the tail end of former President Barack Obama's administration) as it is about providing clarity to both USCIS staff in charge of enforcing the law, and also to immigrants about what benefits will factor in to a public charge determination.

“There’s no reason for anyone to be confused. It’s easy to answer the question: ‘Is X covered or isn’t it covered.’ That is a quick and easy answer to get via the USCIS website,” he said.

The rule updates guidance from 1999 issued by what was then the Immigration and Naturalization Service (INS), which stated that reliance on benefits such as SNAP and Medicaid would not be considered as part of a public charge evaluation.

The difficulty we have had for the last 20 years under the 1999 guidance is that it was in anticipation of a rule that was never entered and it was fairly minimalist guidance and it has not been particularly useful in the work we do at USCIS,” he said, calling the new rule a “better and more thorough attempt.”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...rds-immigrants
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    Trump administration boosts ability to deny green cards to immigrants using welfare programs
    The Trump administration on Monday issued a long-awaited rule strengthening the ability of federal officials to deny green cards to immigrants deemed likely to rely on government aid.

Officials described the so-called "public charge" rule as a way to ensure those granted permanent residency are self-sufficient -- and protect taxpayers in the process.

“The principle driving it is an old American value, and that’s self-sufficiency,” U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS) Acting Director Ken Cuccinelli told Fox News in an interview. “It’s a core principle -- the American Dream itself -- and it’s one of the things that distinguishes us, and it's central to the legal history in the U.S. back into the 1800s.”

“It will also have the long-term benefit of protecting taxpayers by ensuring people who are immigrating to this country don’t become public burdens, that they can stand on their own two feet, as immigrants in years past have done,” he said. “It’s not only a recipe for their success, but for America’s success growing out of our immigration system.”

Read the rest:
    https://www.foxnews.com/politics/tru...rds-immigrants

Trump Changes Green Card Rule to Save Taxpayer Money
    This is another big story today. “The Trump administration on Monday issued a long-awaited rule strengthening the ability of federal officials to deny green cards to immigrants deemed likely to rely on government aid.”

This is going to save somebody that’s never considered in any of this when we talk about illegal immigration, health care for illegals, welfare, education, you name it, the one entity that is never discussed and never talked about is the taxpayer, the American citizen responsible for paying for all of this irresponsibility the Democrats are proposing.

And Donald Trump finally is, $57 billion a year this is gonna save. It might seem like chump change to you, but $57 billion is not chump change. “The Trump administration on Monday issued a long-awaited rule strengthening the ability of federal officials to deny green cards to immigrants deemed likely to rely on government aid. Officials described the so-called ‘public charge’ rule as a way to ensure those granted permanent residency are self-sufficient.”

This is the rule that’s gonna be enforced. If you’re gonna be given a green card, if you’re gonna be granted entry, you’ve got to prove that you can take care of yourself, that you’re not gonna end up on the welfare rolls. To protect taxpayers in the process. “Officials described the so-called ‘public charge’ rule as a way to ensure those granted permanent residency are self-sufficient — and protect taxpayers in the process.”

That is one large group of Americans that nobody seems to give one hoot about anymore. And certainly not the Democrats. But Trump does. Trump is the only person to give two hoots about this group of people, the American taxpayers. Everybody cares. And everybody feels bad. It’s so tough for illegals, and blacks and gays, and child molesters and trannies and so forth. But the one group of people always left out of any concern, any compassion and any gratitude, the American taxpayer.

The American taxpayer is routinely attacked as selfish and greedy and incompetent. The American taxpayer is due a lot of gratitude, owed a lot of thank-you’s. And yet the Democrat Party running around pointing fingers at them like they are a bunch of white supremacist neo-Nazis that don’t care about anybody and want to take even more of what they have under the premise they’re not paying their fair share.

So while they are paying for everything, nobody thanks them and impugns them at the same time. Ken Cuccinelli, the U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services Acting Director, said, “The principle driving it is an old American value, and that’s self-sufficiency. It’s a core principle — the American Dream itself — and it’s one of the things that distinguishes us, and it’s central to the legal history in the U.S. back into the 1800s. It will also have the long-term benefit of protecting taxpayers by ensuring people who are immigrating to this country don’t become public burden.”

Wait ’til the Democrats hear about this. Well, they already have. And they are fit to be tied over it. Because who are we to demand people take care of themselves? That’s what the Democrat Party is for.

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2...axpayer-money/
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    You know absolutely nothing about how immigrants came to the US years ago fitter you have to be the dumbest poster I have seen here in a long while.

You could not come over with nothing in your pockets back then. You would be deported immediately unless you had a US citizen to sponsor you and sign paper work guaranteeing that you would take care of the person till he or she got gainfully employed and not become a ward of the state or had a job waiting for you and or were judged to have a vital skill.

You would be deported otherwise. You would also be deported if you had any disease, were mentally or physically feeble, judged an immoral person (prostitute, gay, etc.) or had a criminal background.

Why do you post BS here and know falsehoods. Have you ever told the truth here fitter. Geez. Just unbelievable. Thank you, thank you very much
    Do you really think that people that were in steerage on the ships had anything other than the clothes on their backs. Where would any other that the wealthy have $20 dollars a person. $20 in 1907 = $547 now. 1907 over 1 million immigrated. Wages in Europe were under 9 cents a hour. W W1 was from1914 to 1918 WW2 1939 to1945 depression 1929 to 1939 guess Euopeans were flush with money.
    https://www.quora.com/How-much-money...t-need-to-have
    https://www.history.com/news/immigra...rocessing-time
    https://libraryguides.missouri.edu/p...ages/1900-1909
    I'm so sorry that this is way to logical for you. Guess Fox news and Cuccinelli have a great answers. Show me im from Missouri.

Post Likes
    Do you really think that people that were in steerage on the ships had anything other than the clothes on their backs. Where would any other that the wealthy have $20 dollars a person. $20 in 1907 = $547 now. 1907 over 1 million immigrated. Wages in Europe were under 9 cents a hour. W W1 was from1914 to 1918 WW2 1939 to1945 depression 1929 to 1939 guess Euopeans were flush with money.
    https://www.quora.com/How-much-money...t-need-to-have
    https://www.history.com/news/immigra...rocessing-time
    https://libraryguides.missouri.edu/p...ages/1900-1909
    I'm so sorry that this is way to logical for you. Guess Fox news and Cuccinelli have a great answers. Show me im from Missouri.
    I think if a person has the self respect (as opposed to being a mooch)...
    They will work hard and do well!

OTOH... there are a HUGE number of folks that come to the USA for ONE reason...
    To mooch all they can off the govt.

And it is YOUR tax $$$'s that pay for that mooching.

Honestly fitter...
    You will say anything, without even thinking of how stupid it is...
    Just to be against Trump!

That, IMO, is mental illness!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    I think if a person has the self respect (as opposed to being a mooch)...
    They will work hard and do well!

OTOH... there are a HUGE number of folks that come to the USA for ONE reason...
    To mooch all they can off the govt.

And it is YOUR tax $$$'s that pay for that mooching.

Honestly fitter...
    You will say anything, without even thinking of how stupid it is...
    Just to be against Trump!

That, IMO, is mental illness!
    Sorry there are more whites on welfare than any other race. Updated 7/3/19
    https://www.thoughtco.com/who-really...elfare-4126592

Post Likes
    DUH...

There are more whites in the USA than any other race...

Really now dude...

It appears to me that fitter hates the USA as much as he hates Trump...
    Do we really want/need folks in the USA that hate the country????

Next thing we are gonna hear...
    Fitter went and got a gun, and...
    Well... not gonna type that...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Facts are only useful here when convenient Servicefitter, dont waste your time providing adequate facts to these guys as they will just keep flipping and misconstruing what you say and mean until it fits their narrative.

We got a whole lot of pots in here calling the kettle black..

Post Likes
    Why is it always about race with you guys on the Left? It's pretty clear that the majority of racists in this country vote Democrat and are Democrat Leaders. In fact, the most insidious form of racism is found in those for whom everything is about race. Sound like anyone you know?

As to the entitlement system, the problem is not the racial statistics, the problem is the system itself, which needs a serious overhaul, allowing common sense to lead the way.

Post Likes
    Not sure what type of tard math was taught in public school to those claiming illegal immigrant criminals are not a burden on American taxpayers but just superficial calcs proves they must have flunked tard math.

40 hr/wk, 52 wk/yr = 2080 hr/yr. 2080 x $15/hr = $31,200/yr

avg children/Mexican houshold 3.25 children/household, 2017 Calif spent $8,694/student, $8,694 x 3.25 = $28,076/household taxpayers spent educating criminal's kids

avg Calif welfare family gets $638/mo, $638 x 12 mo/yr = $7,656/yr per household

Los Angeles Section 8 3 bedroom house about $2,600/mo, $2,600 x 12 = $31,200/yr

SNAP or food stamps about $126/mo per person, $126 x 5 people x 12 mo = $7,560/yr for avg family of 5

Not using tard math it comes to roughly American taxpayers spent $46,416 every year for a man making about $31,200/yr

Assuming the illegal alien criminal even pays taxes on his $31,200 income, assuming he pays 100% of his income in taxes, he still received $15,216 more of American's largesse than he earned.

On what planet does a tard 'think' illegal alien criminals are a benefit to Americans?

My wife was hit head on by a drunk illegal alien & was left in a life of pain & suffering, unable to work, unable to travel, unable to do anything but sit home in pain. NOTHING happened to him, he got off scott free, can't get blood from a turnip.

My life was also stolen having to work & care for her but I can't complain. I'm not suffering in pain & I can still work to provide her union cadillac health insurance.

Don't preach to me, wringing your pink soft hands about the plight of poor illegal alien criminals.
    "Here's to you and here's to me,
    Friends may we always be!
    But, if by chance we disagree,
    Up yours! Here's to me!"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Why is it always about race with you guys on the Left? It's pretty clear that the majority of racists in this country vote Democrat and are Democrat Leaders. In fact, the most insidious form of racism is found in those for whom everything is about race. Sound like anyone you know?

As to the entitlement system, the problem is not the racial statistics, the problem is the system itself, which needs a serious overhaul, allowing common sense to lead the way.
    Why is it ok to point out "race" when we are discussing how minorities take "advantage" of the system but not to point out that "whites" actually are the ones using it the most?
    I agree with you that not all topics need to include "race" but in this subject i think fitter brings up a valid point.

One of the biggest complains about illegal immigration is how they come to just "mooch" off the system, but what about the citizens of this country who do the same? Are we really saying that only citizens can be scumbags and take advantage of the system?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post

You must be the smartest person, where did you get your smarts. I will stop being condescending when I don't have to keep telling you the basic facts.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by biodieselman View Post
    Not sure what type of tard math was taught in public school to those claiming illegal immigrant criminals are not a burden on American taxpayers but just superficial calcs proves they must have flunked tard math.

40 hr/wk, 52 wk/yr = 2080 hr/yr. 2080 x $15/hr = $31,200/yr

avg children/Mexican houshold 3.25 children/household, 2017 Calif spent $8,694/student, $8,694 x 3.25 = $28,076/household taxpayers spent educating criminal's kids

avg Calif welfare family gets $638/mo, $638 x 12 mo/yr = $7,656/yr per household

Los Angeles Section 8 3 bedroom house about $2,600/mo, $2,600 x 12 = $31,200/yr

SNAP or food stamps about $126/mo per person, $126 x 5 people x 12 mo = $7,560/yr for avg family of 5

Not using tard math it comes to roughly American taxpayers spent $46,416 every year for a man making about $31,200/yr

Assuming the illegal alien criminal even pays taxes on his $31,200 income, assuming he pays 100% of his income in taxes, he still received $15,216 more of American's largesse than he earned.

On what planet does a tard 'think' illegal alien criminals are a benefit to Americans?

My wife was hit head on by a drunk illegal alien & was left in a life of pain & suffering, unable to work, unable to travel, unable to do anything but sit home in pain. NOTHING happened to him, he got off scott free, can't get blood from a turnip.

My life was also stolen having to work & care for her but I can't complain. I'm not suffering in pain & I can still work to provide her union cadillac health insurance.

Don't preach to me, wringing your pink soft hands about the plight of poor illegal alien criminals.
    Sorry about you wife, but would it make a difference if she ended up the same if it was a white man or a citizen that hit her? I doubt there is a difference, except in maybe finances.

Apart from that, i guess you are unaware of this but illegal immigrants do no qualify for welfare, section 8 or food stamps. There might be private organizations that help these people out but its not our tax payers money.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BuildingMech88 View Post
    Why is it ok to point out "race" when we are discussing how minorities take "advantage" of the system but not to point out that "whites" actually are the ones using it the most?
    I agree with you that not all topics need to include "race" but in this subject i think fitter brings up a valid point.
    How so?

One of the biggest complains about illegal immigration is how they come to just "mooch" off the system, but what about the citizens of this country who do the same? Are we really saying that only citizens can be scumbags and take advantage of the system?
    1. The topic of Racism and Illegal Immigration are two different topics, and while, for those who are racist, the lines may blur, the Illegal immigration issue is not about race.

2. That US citizens take advantage of the system is clear, but the Illegal Immigration issue is separate in this context as well. One has nothing to do with the other.

Your comments emphasize the reality that the Entitlement system needs a major overhaul. This 'overhaul' should be depoliticized. I personally would like to see:

• A clause that suspends voting rights of those who receive governmental assistance for a certain period of time
    • Bi-monthly Drug testing in order to receive benefits
    • All able bodied recipients must work for the state and prove that they have applied for work at 2 or more places of employment.

This list is by no means exhaustive. The term "Entitlements" is a misnomer. It's not a right to receive Gov't assistance, but a privilege that is designed to help one get on one's feet. The only reason the system is abused is because it is allowed to be abused.

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast