Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    My "Modified Like Button" >>>>

And, I'm not gong to complain about the Length, or ask You what's yer Point?
    I was pulling your chain regarding your long posts. They do get abit long though. Sometimes I even read them all the way through.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    I was pulling your chain regarding your long posts. They do get abit long though. Sometimes I even read them all the way through.
    I'll try to shorten them up somewhat,...
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    As far as I know, Jesus never proclaimed to start any religion, he just wanted to remind anyone, to be a good human being.

If you know otherwise, let me know.

Roy
    Roy, Jesus did claim to be God. God entering his own creation in the form of a human.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Brain, I agree about the "techniques/ imagery/ repetition', & I call it Religious Brainwashing.
    Are you saying that you do not imagine God, as the most powerful entity in the universe, answering your prayers? Are you saying that you do not pray in a relaxed state of mind (alpha brain waves)? Are you saying that you expect God to answer your prayers the same as when an atheist or Muslim prays, wishes or wants something? No, you don't. You expect God to answer your prayers before He answers those other guys prayers because you are more deserving than those others. Right? That is called guided imagery with expectation...the same techniques the new agers use.

As far as what "Jesus Christ"/ Yeshuah HaMashiach endorses? I Believe that He Absolutely Endorses His Way, Found in The Scriptures, that the various sects f "Judaism", the Catholics, & the many Sects of "Christianity" all corrupted in their own fashion.
    You have nothing to verify that God or Jesus sides with our modern day Christians over any other religion. I have heard of countless encounters with Jesus and Angels communicating with people. They NERVER show a bias toward Christianity. They do highly recognize Jesus as the highest of high, but not that Christians are His best spokespeople.

If you can cite an actual angelic encounter where Christianity was endorsed as the supreme religion please provide a link to those witness testimonies.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Roy, Jesus did claim to be God. God entering his own creation in the form of a human.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    I don't know where You are coming from Brian, ... Perhaps, out of boredom, You are attempting to poke the sleeping Junk Yard Dog with a stick?

"Christianity", with it's more than 20,000 widely different, bickering, & heretical sects, only clings to bits & pieces of The Scriptures, that are used to support their various Doctrines.

As far as Prayers being Answered?

I Firmly believe that when One attempts to "Walk in the Way", being that which is guided by The Ten Commandments Covenant of Love, ... That The Holy One of Yisrael, will many times, Answer those Prayers.

Now I gotta get off here,... We have a Tornado Watch, the Wind is Seriously Picking Up, & a Transformer abut 250 yards up the road apparently Blew Up, due to a tree falling on it.

Post Likes
    Show me where. And why would a God need a human being to convince who it was.
    I met such, there was no need for convincing.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Show me where. And why would a God need a human being to convince who it was.
    I met such, there was no need for convincing.

Roy
    Roy, Your Question has been answered several times, in various topics, in this Forum.

With the Last Days Prophecies now quickly becoming Our "Savage & Horrific Reality", ..... Why Question the Existence of He who Created all things?

Unless of course, ... You think that "It's All Good!", out there in the World.

YAHWEH Loves His Creation, & He wants to Eternally Share it with All of Mankind.

Problem is, .... That Sharing has to be done His Way, & Not Man's Way.

A Earth Shaking Event is now on Mankind's Horizon, & it will Affect ALL of Mankind.

Brother, ... It's gonna make the Holocaust, The Killing fields of Cambodia, Rwanda, WW1 & WWII all combined together, .... Look like a very Minor Disagreement.

Myself, ..... Biblical Prophesy convicted Me of YAHWEH's Existence, & I then decided that I wanted to Learn Everything that I could, about This Awesome All Powerful Dude, that could have such Vast Control, over My day to day Life, as well as My Future,.... And I'm still Learning.

My Advice, ... Is for You & All that care about what is happening, to Dig in, & Learn all that is possible about Our Creator, ... That Clock, will soon stop sticking.

Post Likes
    Roy, Your Question has been answered several times, in various topics, in this Forum.

With the Last Days Prophecies now quickly becoming Our "Savage & Horrific Reality", ..... Why Question the Existence of He who Created all things?

Unless of course, ... You think that "It's All Good!", out there in the World.

YAHWEH Loves His Creation, & He wants to Eternally Share it with All of Mankind.

Problem is, .... That Sharing has to be done His Way, & Not Man's Way.

A Earth Shaking Event is now on Mankind's Horizon, & it will Affect ALL of Mankind.

Brother, ... It's gonna make the Holocaust, The Killing fields of Cambodia, Rwanda, WW1 & WWII all combined together, .... Look like a very Minor Disagreement.

Myself, ..... Biblical Prophesy convicted Me of YAHWEH's Existence, & I then decided that I wanted to Learn Everything that I could, about This Awesome All Powerful Dude, that could have such Vast Control, over My day to day Life, as well as My Future,.... And I'm still Learning.

My Advice, ... Is for You & All that care about what is happening, to Dig in, & Learn all that is possible about Our Creator, ... That Clock, will soon stop sticking.
    I think you better read my last line, and ponder what it means.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes

Roy
    So, you met God?
    It's an upside down world we live in.

Post Likes
    As far as I know, Jesus never proclaimed to start any religion, he just wanted to remind anyone, to be a good human being.

If you know otherwise, let me know.

Roy

Mathew
    17 Jesus replied, “Blessed are you, Simon son of Jonah, for this was not revealed to you by flesh and blood, but by my Father in heaven. 18 And I tell you that you are Peter,[b] and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades[c] will not overcome it.
    Life is too short, Behappy!
    TFMM

Post Likes
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes

Roy
    I don't think so.

I'm Good where I'm at Roy.

Page 25 of 53 FirstFirst ... 1518192021222324252627282930313235 ... LastLast