Post Likes

Wiping PC with Niagara License

Hey guys, I'm looking to wipe my computer to configure the HDD's differently. My concern is that wiping the PC will void the licenses that we have acquired for N4 and AX. Will I be able to reuse the licenses that we have already purchased? Will a wipe of my PC change the host ID associated with it? Is there a best practice to do this?

Post Likes
    More thank likely your licenses will no longer match up to your PCs new installation of software. I think It’d be best to take note of your current Host ID, and then upon re installation you’ll find out if it works or not.
    If not then give your old and new host ID to your supplier to get the licenses transferred, which may have a fee but is lots less then all new licenses.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    As bolt950rider tell you any change you make could let you without license, I have changed many times HDD,s but copying Images of them therefore host id didn´t change, on Console I type: nre -hostid to see host id