Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Way off base. I stick up for conservatism and no one has made a valid argument against it.

Unlike Hannity I regularly criticize Republicans, Trump and many players who occupy the right side of the aisle even if it hurts the right. Including ripping into Cohen in the post you quoted and others above. How does that help the Republicans and Trump? I even said Trump used Cohen to be his knee basher and maintains plausible deniability. How does that help Trump who I believe is doing great things for the country? If I was a blind partisan, wouldn't I be blindly supporting Trump? Never criticizing him like Hannity can't bring himself to do? Why would I honestly assess Cohen like I did? How does that helpl This may actually be the lefts path to impeachment. Yet I still call out Cohen and Trumps use of him. Very un-Hannity, wouldn't you say?

Again, I'd love for you to point out where I'm off base or short sighted in my opinions. I may dramatic and unrelenting, but my opinions are well thought out, and never blindly support the "home team".

BTW, you are pretty dramatic in your opinions as well. And I can actually point to examples where you flew off the handle without thinking something through. See the above last couple posts from you. And the one from a couple of weeks ago when you accused me of inserting a religious argument/opinions when I never mentioned anything about religion.

Yet I didn't fly off the handle. I politely corrected you.

Your opinion of me is off base. You got the wrong guy, fella.
    Unless I explicitly stated so; you did not correct me...let's be crystal on that.

You suffer from that oh so common, irritatingly tedious flaw of insisting that everyone on the left, even slightly, is demented and evil. You will argue every single point as if it's hugely critical to the survival to the republix.

It's probably just me, however; but damn you protest too much.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Unless I explicitly stated so; you did not correct me...let's be crystal on that.

You suffer from that oh so common, irritatingly tedious flaw of insisting that everyone on the left, even slightly, is demented and evil. You will argue every single point as if it's hugely critical to the survival to the republix.

Again. You are wrong. I don't state that anyone on the left is evil. David is a good guy. I like Brian GC. Corny cracks me up. I think Sooty is intelligent and his posts amusing. I am friends with many liberals. I live in Oregon. I'd be pretty lonely if I wasn't. I state that progressive leftism itself is twisted and evil and those that understand and knowingly use it for their agenda are evil and twisted.

And I don't really care if someone who is wrong admits and accepts it. That's secondary to me. You were wrong a couple. times today. You were wrong last week. I don't care if you admit it. I was clearing the record.

Post Likes

That, my friend, is not a disease...

It is wisdom!

GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian8383 View Post
    Again. You are wrong. I don't state that anyone on the left is evil. David is a good guy. I like Brian GC. Corny cracks me up. I think Sooty is intelligent and his posts amusing. I am friends with many liberals. I live in Oregon. I'd be pretty lonely if I wasn't. I state that progressive leftism itself is twisted and evil and those that understand and knowingly use it for their agenda are evil and twisted.

And I don't really care if someone who is wrong admits and accepts it. That's secondary to me. You were wrong a couple. times today. You were wrong last week. I don't care if you admit it. I was clearing the record.
    Ah...yes - they're perfectly peachy guys, hell bent on destroying the good ol' USA on their humorously evil quest; got it.

I certainly can see your point about not really caring if people admit potential wrongs. I mean, after all; GA thinks he is mature and wise.

It's all about setting the record straight!
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Ah...yes - they're perfectly peachy guys, hell bent on destroying the good ol' USA on their humorously evil quest; got it.

I certainly can see your point about not really caring if people admit potential wrongs. I mean, after all; GA thinks he is mature and wise.

It's all about setting the record straight!
    But I am...

It is the not so wise... that do not recognize wisdom...
    They enjoy folly... because they do not have enough life experience to know better...
    THAT, my friend, is one of many reasons most cultures in the world respect elders...
    And GA is older than you...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    But I am...

It is the not so wise... that do not recognize wisdom...
    They enjoy folly... because they do not have enough life experience to know better...
    THAT, my friend, is one of many reasons most cultures in the world respect elders...
    And GA is older than you...
    Don't forget, humble.

Wise and humble. :grin:

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    It occurs to me that with the wisdom that Hannity theoretically has, he would do his very best to be several "degrees" away from somebody who's so close to Trump, seeing as how his enemies are more than happy to bend or break any laws that get in the way of their goal.

I would probably have a third party talking to Cohen if I were Sean, so that I would be insulated at least a little bit more from potential drama. I'd want to appear beyond reproach, regardless of how many dead hookers I had stacked up in my closet.

So he's brought trouble onto himself in that respect, whether he's guilty of anything or not.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    Don't forget, humble.

Wise and humble. :grin:

But, but, but...

It is Hurtin' I ma messing with...
    (All in fun... nobody at this site has hate in their veins... even though it looks like it)
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    It occurs to me that with the wisdom that Hannity theoretically has, he would do his very best to be several "degrees" away from somebody who's so close to Trump, seeing as how his enemies are more than happy to bend or break any laws that get in the way of their goal.

I would probably have a third party talking to Cohen if I were Sean, so that I would be insulated at least a little bit more from potential drama. I'd want to appear beyond reproach, regardless of how many dead hookers I had stacked up in my closet.

So he's brought trouble onto himself in that respect, whether he's guilty of anything or not.

Yeah...

Unless Hannity knows something we are gonna find out later...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Post Likes
    When Trump tries to do good evil abounds but fortunately Trump much more abounds. Face it there are plenty of evil people and most of them I see are liberals. Freedom of speech is openly challenged by the left. The investigation of a president for the purpose to impeach with the only justification for the investigation being lies is evil. Politicizing the DOJ is evil and anyone that can't recognize these evils is either stupid or themselves evil.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345