Post Likes

Thumbs up VACUUM MICRON GAUGE W REPORTING

I HAVENT. been on here in a while, last was the BluVac Professional, with the app for phone, I need a new, one, is this still the guy, not ;looking for a whats better, I know THIS ROCKS.... never used tho, instructions tell you how to identify a leak while in a vacuum mode?

if not or so, maybe someone can help me out with that, I have the model down, or 2, its round, no reporting, and not the professional, that broke, I also have a new, never used till tomorrow, the small bluvac for like 100$, I trust the brand, joey stands behind his products...unless there really has been some major moved over there, id like to know

thanks guys,

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    ...instructions tell you how to identify a leak while in a vacuum mode?
    The best way to identify a leak is to look at the rise rate during a rise-time test. If the rate is constant -- without decreasing over time -- it is probably a leak. If the rate decays as the pressure increases, it is likely moisture or outgassing.

Jim is going to be putting some of these kinds of diagnostics in the app as it continues to develop.

3. Likes TBrazin liked this post
    Post Likes
    yea, the app, I checked it, had a adjustable rate of decay, and something else, wasn't so straightforward, well to me anyway.

did you mean the Measure Quick App?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by TBrazin View Post
    yea, the app, I checked it, had a adjustable rate of decay, and something else, wasn't so straightforward, well to me anyway.

did you mean the Measure Quick App?
    Both MeasureQuick and the stand-alone BluVac App by MeasureQuick.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by joeyd View Post
    Both MeasureQuick and the stand-alone BluVac App by MeasureQuick.
    And don’t forget the iManifold app which has had that functionality from the beginning.

7. Likes adam_s05 liked this post