Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    Some furnaces are fussy about back pressure in drain piping (Carrier), so you'd have to run a separate drain line if you blocked off the tee. I don't even use a trap on positive pressure coils open tee only ( with a drain trap you're just begging for it to plug up and drown the furnace).
    Yep good point. Our local codes require a trap I wish they didn’t. Annual maintenance and flushing the trap and drains with hot water keeps it clear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    We don't even have to use pvc for drains because around here clear hose is golden.
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    We don't even have to use pvc for drains because around here clear hose is golden.
    Lol how did you get so good with requirements that low? Your customers must be speechless when you’re done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    It's more of why than how, and it's probably for the same reason you strive to do good work. The customers for the most part don't notice and some don't like it, but then I don't do it for them anyway. I love to work.
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    It's more of why than how, and it's probably for the same reason you strive to do good work. The customers for the most part don't notice and some don't like it, but then I don't do it for them anyway. I love to work.
    I hear yah there. Most homeowners don't know what a proper install looks like, if they did we would be posting a job every day. For instance this job here I did for my brother in law. I was waiting for a OMG that's awesome instead I got looks good thanks lol. It's our life can't get to upset about it. Yes I strive to do good work because I want to be a craftsman like yourself. When I saw your work for the first time my mission was to be as good as you. I strive to be the best luckily there's this site to show me what the best is.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12