Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    If you want something private, you don't put a sign in front of your house declaring it, and demand it to be private.

Nothing you put on the internet is private, nothing.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    The issue has long left the barn of privacy and is now in the arena of free speech.... being censored...... almost everywhere.

Facebook needs a real competitor, as does google and its fully owned youtoob. We believed their founders lies about openness and fairplay when they were young and tender.

Now they have metamorphosed into hideous monsters.... Gremlins anyone?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    If you want something private, you don't put a sign in front of your house declaring it, and demand it to be private.

Roy
    Agreed, & that can be verified by Reading the Homeland Security & Patriot Acts, both of which were brought about to "Keep America Safe".

Th' Sheeple, in the Majority, casually accepted Big Brother Caring for them, & went back to grazing in their "Reality TV World".
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Started a FB page for a political campaign. Had to give them a photo of passport, SS#, two point ID verification and then they had to send me a letter to my address with a "verification code" that I entered before I could post and "boost" (pay for) advertising...
    Really? I would like to hear more about this. Got any particulars?
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    The issue has long left the barn of privacy and is now in the arena of free speech.... being censored...... almost everywhere.

Facebook needs a real competitor, as does google and its fully owned youtoob. We believed their founders lies about openness and fairplay when they were young and tender.

Now they have metamorphosed into hideous monsters.... Gremlins anyone?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Google - Most Powerful Monopoly in History, 1776

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnL9jU98PfA

YouTube to Censor "Controversial" Videos
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VNwWoPD1c9k

YouTube's New Censorship Will Creep You Out
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h6MZ5-KCT3g

Google Memo: Fired Employee Speaks Out! | James Damore and Stefan Molyneux
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN1vEfqHGro

I WON'T BE AROUND MUCH LONGER
    by Paul Joseph Watson
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8HJrr4-7B8

These videos all work at the time of this posting.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Right now, in our country, there is a blatant, in your face movement sweeping across social media and other platforms controlled by liberals to silence the voice of the opposition. It's not hyperbole. It's real.

But those books were published by private corporations though, guys! So it's all good.

Now let's all support Net Neutrality™ to prevent corporations from censoring anyone!

Wait, what's this? Conservatives on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter? BAN THEM ALL!!! THEY'RE PRIVATE

Remember, it wasn't the government burning books in Nazi Germany. It was university students.

note: to avoid disrupting threads I'll be posting mostly here ..

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post

Roy

AMEN!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by cy View Post
    Right now, in our country, there is a blatant, in your face movement sweeping across social media and other platforms controlled by liberals to silence the voice of the opposition. It's not hyperbole. It's real.

But those books were published by private corporations though, guys! So it's all good.

Now let's all support Net Neutrality™ to prevent corporations from censoring anyone!

Wait, what's this? Conservatives on Youtube, Facebook and Twitter? BAN THEM ALL!!! THEY'RE PRIVATE

Remember, it wasn't the government burning books in Nazi Germany. It was university students.

note: to avoid disrupting threads I'll be posting mostly here ..

I Agree, ... And, in a strange way, what happened back in the 20s & 30s, without the Internet, is Rearing it's Ugly Head Again.

Post Likes
    How tech giants have shredded our privacy and what we should do about it
    Sep 14, 2017
    Editor’s note: Franklin Foer, a former editor of the “New Republic,” is the author of the new book, “World Without Mind: The Existential Threat of Big Tech.” Foer argues that the corporate ambitions of four major technology companies — Google, Amazon, Facebook and Apple, or “GAFA” — are “shredding the principles that protect individuality. Their devices and sites have collapsed privacy.”

NewsHour business and economics correspondent Paul Solman sat down recently with Foer at his home in Washington, where he offered his thoughts on the big tech corporations, the media, “fake news” and what we can do about it.

In his words:

On Google’s influence:

Google’s ability to pick winners and losers in the information world is a menace. These companies have the ability to determine which media companies are successful and which ones are failures. If I adopt a business plan that doesn’t line up with Google’s, then they’re not going to reward me. If I produce content in a way that somehow doesn’t accord with the values of their algorithms, they’re not going to reward me … That gives them incredible power in our society.

Google likes to pretend that it’s neutral. That it’s this scientific search engine that’s just about the mathematics....

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/economy...redded-privacy

Twitter blocks campaign ad by Republican congresswoman
    Facists: Twitter today blocked the campaign announcement by Republican Congresswoman Marsha Blackburn that she is running for the Senate seat being given up by Bob Corker (R-Tennessee) because Twitter did not like one of the political positions she was taking.
    Blackburn, who is running for the seat being opened by the retirement of Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, boasts in the ad that she “stopped the sale of baby body parts.” A Twitter representative told the candidate’s vendors on Monday that the statement was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction:

Twitter said the Blackburn campaign would be allowed to run the rest of the video if the flagged statement is omitted. While the decision keeps Blackburn from paying to promote the video on Twitter, it doesn’t keep it from being linked from YouTube and other platforms.

In other words, Twitter is now giving itself the authority to determine the political positions a candidate for political office is allowed to hold or campaign on.

This is reason 2,453,328 why I do not use Twitter, even though there is no doubt it could increase my web presence. Everything about it is slimy and dishonest, while encouraging the worst in people. I want no part of it.

https://behindtheblack.com/behind-th...congresswoman/

Twitter shuts down Blackburn campaign announcement video
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — Republican Rep. Marsha Blackburn’s Senate campaign announcement ad has been blocked by Twitter over a statement the abortion rights opponent makes about the sale of fetal tissue for medical research.

Blackburn, who is running for the seat being opened by the retirement of Tennessee Sen. Bob Corker, boasts in the ad that she “stopped the sale of baby body parts.” A Twitter representative told the candidate’s vendors on Monday that the statement was “deemed an inflammatory statement that is likely to evoke a strong negative reaction.

https://apnews.com/0d8828bd7d204b40af61172628d0a7f6

The Left’s Abandonment of Liberalism and the Hypocrisy of Antifa (Brendan O’Neill Pt. 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gHfEdx1z6x4

Top 10 Coons of 2017
    https://theangryblackrant.com/tag/diamond-silk/
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    " A security expert has discovered that Google had quietly made important changes to Chrome's login requirements.
    Matthew Green spotted that Google was logging users into Chrome without their knowledge.
    Google's changes also made it easier for users to unwittingly turn over their browsing history to Google.
    The company acknowledged the changes late on Sunday, but stressed that users needed to consent to a sync before their browser data was transferred.

For years, Google has given Chrome users the option of surfing the web without logging in.

But on Sunday, a security expert wrote that Google had quietly changed the requirements so when users login into a Google service, such as Gmail, Chrome will automatically sign the browser into their account without consent.

Google tucked the new login requirements into the latest Chrome update without notifying users, Matthew Green, a cryptography expert and professor at Johns Hopkins University, said in a blog post on Sunday."

https://finance.yahoo.com/news/googl...083547506.html

Post Likes
    Google’s New Fact-Check Feature Almost Exclusively Targets Conservative Sites
    Google, the most powerful search engine in the world, is now displaying fact checks for conservative publications in its results.

No prominent liberal site receives the same treatment.

And not only is Google’s fact-checking highly partisan — perhaps reflecting the sentiments of its leaders — it is also blatantly wrong, asserting sites made “claims” they demonstrably never made.

When searching for a media outlet that leans right, like The Daily Caller (TheDC), Google gives users details on the sidebar, including what topics the site typically writes about, as well as a sidebar titled “Reviewed Claims.”

Vox, and other left-wing outlets and blogs like Gizmodo, are not given the same fact-check treatment. When searching their names, a “Topics they write about” section appears, but there are no “Reviewed Claims.”

In fact, a review of mainstream outlets, as well as other outlets associated with liberal and conservative audiences, shows that only the conservative sites feature the highly misleading, subjective analysis. Several conservative-leaning outlets like TheDC are “vetted,” while equally partisan sites like Vox, ThinkProgress, Slate, The Huffington Post, Daily Kos, Salon, Vice and Mother Jones are spared.

Read the rest:
    https://www.dailysignal.com/2018/01/...rvative-sites/

So Long, Huck Finn and Atticus Finch
    When the censors come, it will be with a smile on their face and unctuous talk about your feelings on their lips. It’s for your own good, they’ll say. Art that takes a stand against hatred will be confused with hate speech. In the spirit of inclusion they’ll exclude. Don’t you know this isn’t safe? They’ll say, as they rip the book out of your hands.

Yanking The Adventures of Huckleberry Finn and To Kill a Mockingbird from school curricula, the Duluth School District in Minnesota is citing the offensive words they contain. This isn’t censorship, quite: The books will still be available in school libraries. They will simply be removed from lists of required reading lists. Nevertheless, the decision is motivated by the censorious impulse, the desire to stamp out this or that disturbing expression.

Nearly all of the fuel for that impulse is these days provided by the protective Left rather than the outraged Right: “We felt that we could still teach the same standards and expectations through other novels that didn’t require students to feel humiliated or marginalized by the use of racial slurs,” the district’s director of curriculum, Michael Cary, told the Bemidji Pioneer.

No specific complaint triggered the decision, Cary added, but for “a number of years” some students have said the racial slurs make them feel uncomfortable. The Duluth school district thinks so little of its students’ ability to cope with texts containing bad words and bad people....

https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/...atticus-finch/

Google Has Killed Tons of Firms by Demonitization, 2070

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9W5OjpD3trk

Conservative Journalist Gets 30-Day Ban on Facebook for Post About Parkland Student
    “It looks like something you posted doesn’t follow our Community Standards.”
    Laura Loomer- 2/22/2018 - Florida School Shooting Update
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAcohkJhnOI

Conservative journalist and investigative reporter Laura Loomer was booted from Facebook for 30 days for violating the social media platform's community standards in a post about Parkland high school shooting survivor David Hogg.

Here’s a screenshot of the now-deleted post, via Big League Politics:

Hogg quickly became one of several media darlings from the Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School shooting because of his loud calls for gun control and attacks on President Trump. Loomer was offering a bit of counterpoint which proved too much for Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg:
    Everything in my post was factual. These interviews compiled together show that David Hogg…is lying during his interviews. If you watch the video, he says his sister lost 4 friends, 3 friends, and then 2 friends during the school shooting, which reveals a flaw in his narrative and suggests he isn’t telling the truth.

Loomer also notes that Hogg is taking the NRA, politicians, and gun control head-on but isn’t calling for the same accountability from the Broward County Sheriff’s department or the FBI whose actions completely failed the school and the 17 that died on February 14.

“I find it ridiculous how Facebook allows for liberals to post egregious and profane threats and comments about conservatives, but if you’re a conservative you’re not allowed to post a fact or point out truth without being censored,” said Loomer. “By censoring truth and fact, liberal social media companies like Facebook are making it a crime to criticize or post counter arguments against liberals.”

Three months ago, Loomer also lost her blue-check verification status on Twitter over her tweets and can never get it back.

Welcome to the great social media purge of non-leftist ideals.

See the links:
    https://www.truthrevolt.org/news/con...rkland-student
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    The Southern Poverty Law Center Scam

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UNlO...ature=youtu.be

Google Uses Far Left SPLC to Flag Content, 2079
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ryUloVLEn8

YouTube ‘accidentally’ deleted non-leftist accounts
    By Mac Slavo | SHTF Plan - March 2, 2018
    YouTube is now claiming that its censorship of non-left-leaning accounts was an accident. They are placing the blame on “over-eager moderators” and say they aren’t really censoring anyone.

Let’s call this explanation from YouTube what it is: total and complete BS.

So, let’s get this straight, YouTube: your moderators “accidentally” gave Infowars, (a channel with over 2.2 million subscribers) two strikes, banned them from uploading videos for two weeks, and threatened a complete removal of the account on accident? No one’s buying it. Least of all those who have been censored.

According to YouTube, the whole censorship was just an accident caused by inexperienced new employees.
    If those questioning the media’s “official narrative” of the events of the Florida school shooting needed any more evidence that they are on the right track, they’ve just gotten it. YouTube and Twitter are now scrubbing users who dare to question the students demanding gun control and the media’s account of the school shooting.

According to Natural News, starting a few days ago, both Twitter and YouTube began scrubbing all videos and tweets that don’t follow the “official narrative” on the Florida school shooting. Anyone who questions the wisdom of the school students-turned-propagandists (who were all probably eating Tide pods a week ago) is immediately banned and silenced with censorship. Only one side of this “debate” is allowed to exist: The side that worships the government and demands that all law-abiding Americans surrender their self-defense firearms because a group of traumatized school kids were shot at by their own lunatic classmate. –SHTFPlan

Make no mistake; YouTube isn’t apologizing for the “accidental” censorship of ideas they don’t like either. They are simply asking all to believe....

https://www.intellihub.com/youtube-a...tist-accounts/

Paul Joseph Watson on Breitbart News Daily: YouTube Censors Conservatives Because the Left Can’t ‘Compete with Us’
    "Calling in from London is someone I’m very excited to talk to, Paul Joseph Watson. He’s an editor-at-large at InfoWars,” welcomed Marlow. “You probably most know him from his YouTube channel which is wildly popular, and I’m excited to talk to Paul because he’s a smart guy. This is an important topic we’re going to get into, and most importantly people don’t want me to talk to him. I’m not supposed to talk to you, Paul.”

Watson laughed, before Marlow continued, “Let’s get right into it. YouTube is threatening InfoWars in particular, they say you’re one strike away from the YouTube ban, and I’m surprised they’re even giving you fair warning.”

“Well, this all came about, and this is what’s amazing to me, Alex, as a result of basically a CNN lobbying campaign. Last week they put the article up that you just mentioned saying that we were one strike away basically from a YouTube ban, which is what happens afterwards,” replied Watson. “We’re back to one strike, by the way, they revoked one of them. This started a chain of events which people are now calling the YouTube purge.”

Watson then explained that though the purge was largely affecting right-wing accounts, there were also centrist accounts being sanctioned, noting, “Yesterday they took out Sargon of Akkad, who is a self-described liberal centrist. He’s been locked out of his account. But people who have discussed, for example, the aftermath of the Parkland shooting, that is what appears to be the moral contrived panic that YouTube took advantage of to take out many of these right-leaning accounts.”

“Just last night, Jerome Corsi, who is our bureau chief… He’s been in the White House press briefing room… His account has been completely terminated. So it seems like they’re using this contrived moral panic that came about as of the Parkland students becoming public activists, so you can’t even question them beyond the pale, they use that to then target the conservative right-leaning and even centrist accounts,” he declared. “And now, YouTube has come out and admitted that they made a mistake. That it was all just a mistake. Meanwhile, the accounts keep getting suspended… Mike Cernovich put up a public video documenting a street protest of Antifa radicals chanting death threats against conservatives, and that video got taken down for community guideline strikes. So that’s why people are calling it a purge, because it really does seem very widespread across all these different topics, and not just on the right.”

When asked if he thought free speech was deteriorating, Watson replied, “Oh, completely. This is the worst I’ve seen it in terms of social media, ever.”

“It’s just so ironic because our videos are getting flagged for harassment and bullying… That’s the excuse they use to take them down, and eventually take the channel down,” proclaimed Watson. “CNN can go to an old lady’s house in Florida, stick a camera in her face, accuse her of being in bed with the Russians, harass her to the point where she has to retreat into her home, and that’s completely fine. That’s not harassment. That’s not bullying. A national news organization basically exposing an individual, a seventy-five-year-old woman. You have Pamela Geller’s daughters, now being exposed on Twitter by the Daily Beast to the point where they have to close down their Twitter accounts. Pamela Geller has received numerous credible threats and death threats from Islamic terrorists, but that’s not bullying, that’s not harassment.”

“We’re facing the regressive left which is openly applauding, celebrating, and popping champagne corks over free speech being dismantled. You asked, Alex, when it started. Obviously there’s been a build-up since the demonetization controversy, but I mean I warned back on August first, which is the day when YouTube announced the ADL… the Anti-Defamation League, and the Southern Poverty Law Center, would be empowered to flag ‘offensive, harassment, bullying’ content....

Generally speaking, on the left you have like Jimmy Kimmel with ten different people writing his scripts every night. The left, as individuals, are quite poor at those things, which is why they’re quite poor at YouTube. Obviously, you’ve got some successful channels, but in terms of a community, they’re really getting their butts kicked. I mean my channel and Alex Jones’ channel have more subscribers than CNN. CNN is a global network with millions and millions of dollars of funding, compared to InfoWars, which is reasonably sizeable, and we have greater reach, which is why they’re panicking. They can’t compete with us, so they have to shut us down.”

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2018/...conservatives/
    https://conservativefighters.com/new...nt-compete-us/

Here's the ^podcast:
    Breitbart News Daily - Paul Joseph Watson - March 2, 2018
    https://soundcloud.com/breitbart/bre...n-march-2-2018
    Vacuum Technology:

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast