Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    You used my name buddy
    huh?

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    I bet if davida sees your post all he will see is:

! It does not fit his programming... ..
    You used my name buddy...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidadavis View Post
    You used my name buddy...
    The reincarnation of brian gc! I still think the tweaker ran the red light.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

4. Likes ga-hvac-tech, lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I think someone needs to go clean out another commercial kitchen...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

Post Likes
    Scott Adams on Twitter: "I'm going to start following any prominent people who are shadow banned, starting with @RepMattGaetz. Let's get him a million followers."

7. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Facebook getting SLAUGHTERED. Down 20% after privacy laws destroy their revenue stream. (finance.yahoo.com) https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/FB?p...rc=fin-srch-v1

Facebook officially loses $123 billion in value .. perhaps the largest lost in one day ever

9. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Losses equal more than the value of McDonalds, someone said.
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

11. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Some of the largest equity in the market...
    Being held in a gossip rag...
    Is utter stupidity...

And was gonna fall one day~

GA wonders why it took so long???
    GA-HVAC-Tech

*The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *Cheap is not good, good is not cheap; however expensive is not a guarantee of quality!

Post Likes
    President TRUMP on Twitter: 'Twitter “SHADOW BANNING” prominent Republicans. Not good. We will look into this discriminatory and illegal practice at once! Many complaints.'Trump Tweet (twitter.com)

James O'Keefe on Twitter - We caught a Twitter software engineer RED HANDED admitting that Twitter #ShadowBans for "ultimate control". (twitter.com) video in link

https://twitter.com/JamesOKeefeIII/s...83413843025920

14. Likes Space Racer liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Infowars has just been BANNED from livestreaming on Facebook & Google following their publication of a damning report documenting political censorship on these platformsLIVE (youtu.be)

16. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Google and Twitter are prepared to break their own search engines just to silence us. Let that sink in

This is what happens when entire companies are run by people under 40 who went through a school system that taught them not to think. They only know leftist doctrine and nothing else. now they are filthy rich so they think their entire worldview is the correct one. They can't tell the difference between FoxNews, InfoWars, or Breitbart... to them, those are all alt-right and evil. They're all the same. They don't see why they should think differently. They have no reason to. They're rich, they've already won the game of life. The rest of us deplorables should just sit down and learn from our betters.

18. Likes DavidDeBord, ga-hvac-tech liked this post.
    Post Likes
    "So is this merely an innocent algorithm issue? Nope. Vice adds, “Democrats are not being 'shadow-banned’ in the same way.”

A Twitter spokesman blamed the discrepancy not on “the content of Tweets” but on “account behavior.” In other words, Twitter aims to crack down on “troll-like behavior,” which, to these thought police, apparently means expressing conservative viewpoints.

Twitter’s not alone. There is evidence that January’s algorithm changes on Facebook’s news feed are also reducing the visibility of and interaction with conservatives and Republicans, while having far less detrimental effect on leftists and Democrats. Facebook explains the effort as being focused on emphasizing friends and family over media organizations, businesses, or politicians. But as we’ve said before, if we’ve chosen to “like” a page, that means we want to see it. We don’t need or want Facebook determining that for us.

Moreover, in order to post some political ads, Facebook now requires submitting Social Security and driver’s license numbers for an individual on the account. The Patriot Post encountered this roadblock just this week. Given the serious questions about what happens to user data on Facebook, why would anyone submit to this scrutiny?

The bottom line remains that social media giants consider Republicans to be racist trolls and conservative news organizations to be “fake news.” And they’re doing whatever they can to silence that side of the debate. Maybe that’s why Facebook stock is dropping like a rock."

https://patriotpost.us/articles/5735...m_content=body
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Folks need to wake up...

Twitter, Facebook, Google, etc...

ARE the 'thought police' from the novel 1984...
    We ARE living in the beginnings of a Orwellian society.

Solution???

IMO QUIT using twitter and facebook...
    Send the message this behavior will NOT be tolerated!

We need someone to start a conservative alternative to those liberal corps...
    And watch folks move their accounts.

Something to remember:
    Twitter, Facebook, and Google exist and pay their bills...
    By collecting information on YOU... and selling it (to the govt as well as others)...
    Do you really want your lives to be online???
    Do you really want the corrupt DOJ, FBI, DEM party... to know every detail of your life???
    What do you think the Clintons would do with private knowledge of your life??? Do you think it would be in your best interest???

Common sense would say NO!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast