Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    I would like to go further as most issues we deal with are on units still under warranty, I wanted to reject any warranty claims if the techs had not attended training. That is not because we want to wriggle out of warranty but because, primarily, i do not want to see techs working on stuff that they have had no training on, I wanted to force service managers to ensure techs were trained and up to speed on any of our products that they come across, especially VSD drives, it is difficult enough sometimes even when you have had training and have all the manuals, plus we routinely use scopes and power analysers to capture or identify what the problems are whereas techs have no chance of obtaining some of the tools we use for troubleshooting.

Post Likes
    PLEASE HEAD ADVICE . The equipment you are asking questions about are for FACTORY TRAINED PROFESSIONALS . It is NOT a simple / " SECRET " adjustment or placing meter leads on certain pins . One can end up like the the person in the training video : when the smoke cleared there was a pair of boots whiched look like un-cooked SPAM draped over the laces .

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12