+ Reply to Thread

Thread: ENERGY SAVER CARD WILL SAVE 25% ENERGY!!!!

Post Likes

ENERGY SAVER CARD WILL SAVE 25% ENERGY!!!!

Anybody have experience with energy saver card, which directly stick on DB, one company, operated from Singapore, claimed that the their new energy saver card will save 20% electrical energy, given me the web address for info. I just googled, but cannot see any negative review, have any experience with this….THANKS MOIDEEN
    http://negawattenterprise.com/
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Post Likes
    The site now says that they are not representing megawatt.
    If the product sounds too good to be true, then it probably is.
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Post Likes
    I installed one and now the power company pays ME!

Thanks Negawatt!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    I installed one and now the power company pays ME!

Thanks Negawatt!

can you little more elaborate your experience, today i have their field demonstration....

Post Likes
    You're not actually falling for this scam are you? It's literally just a printed business card with double sticky tape on the back, and they stick it to the phase conductors ahead of the circuit breaker in your building, according to their scam website.

6. Likes markk1pe liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rjk_cmh View Post
    You're not actually falling for this scam are you? It's literally just a printed business card with double sticky tape on the back, and they stick it to the phase conductors ahead of the circuit breaker in your building, according to their scam website.
    Ya but it straightens out the electrons passing through the wire so they don't say what, they say watt. It makes them much more efficient when they know what they are doing.

8. Likes rjk_cmh, markk1pe liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Please read my testimony above and reconsider!

10. Likes rjk_cmh liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by moideen View Post
    can you little more elaborate your experience, today i have their field demonstration....
    Is there a sarcasm emoji?
    https://www.hvac20.com/ High efficiency equipment alone does not provide home comfort and efficiency. HVAC2.0 is a process for finding the real needs of the house and the occupants. Offer the customer a menu of work to address their problems and give them a probability of success.

Find contractors with specialized training in combustion analysis, residential system performance, air flow, and duct optimization https://www.myhomecomfort.org/

Post Likes
    No still not trapped, the team came to my office and showed a printer card, and explaining their success stories, no more technology. Just stick on DB, then 25% energy will be saved from that moment, at glance it is snake oil, now these days lot of fraud energy companies wandering with false product,

Post Likes
    Sounds like it’s a load of bologna 🙄

Post Likes
    Is April 1st not a global thing? Maybe its 4/4 elsewhere or maybe you were just a few days late...

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in