+ Reply to Thread

Thread: R448a

Post Likes

R448a

TPTB at my company have decided that this is the new gas going forward for refrigeration for both new and retrofits so I was wondering which digital gauges have that gas programmed in?

I'm a digi cool lover but they're gone so was wondering who has that gas programmed into their unit? I checked Testo but with all the 60 refrigerants they have, for some reason they skipped 448

Also would be nice if they gave a midpoint saturation temp as well as both dew and bubble since we set SH using midpoint.

Not really interested in anything you have to use your phone display for, prefer just a basic digital with the pertinent info on the screen.

Post Likes
    The new YJ 41 series digital gauges have them. The gauges look very whimpy but you can get one as a stubby which is nice.
    Refco, JB, CPS, FP, YJ I'm sure there are more. Did you call testo. I'm sure they can program it in if you tell them one to take out but it might not be worth it unless you really like testo.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in