Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    No notifications

sbcglobal (att kind of yahoo)

How do I have my notification email changed? Is it the one in profile (I changed this one) or the original one I gave you all?
    You can change it in your profile or PM it to me and I'll fix it for you.

Post Likes
    No notifications
    Gmail

Post Likes
    done in three words. Imagine if mm was having a problem. Pages, I am sure.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    After talking to Frontier, about my E-mail, .... I became more confused that before. Frontier in itself, doesn't provide E-mail directly, & they get that "Process" from Yahoo. Apparently Yahoo was/ is the E-mail provider for my Region, & ISPs like Frontier, ATT, , Verizon, etc., get the E-mail from Yahoo, even though when it reaches the ISP Client, it states "Frontier" etc.

I went directly to the "Frontier Mail" link, & set up a account there, & sure enough, it called itself "Frontier Mail provided by Yahoo". Now that this New Group "Oath" (Internet Monopoly),has been set up, I was wondering if possibly that had some effect on H-talk's Notifications. But, I'm not thinking that now, for I'm not having a problem with getting the rest of my E-mail.

Anyway, ... I'm still not getting Notifications, & I'm also wondering if "Thunderbird" (From Mozilla) would pose any problems with getting E-mail from H-talk?
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    I haven’t had email notifications in a couple days. Gmail account.
    There’s nothing in my junk folder or anywhere else either.
    “I haven’t failed. I’ve just found 10,000 ways that won’t work.” - Thomas Edison

“It’s not whether you get knocked down, it’s whether you get up.” - Vince Lombardi

"In this house we obey the laws of thermodynamics" - Homer Simpson

Local 486 Instructor & Service Technician

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    After talking to Frontier, about my E-mail, .... I became more confused that before. Frontier in itself, doesn't provide E-mail directly, & they get that "Process" from Yahoo. Apparently Yahoo was/ is the E-mail provider for my Region, & ISPs like Frontier, ATT, , Verizon, etc., get the E-mail from Yahoo, even though when it reaches the ISP Client, it states "Frontier" etc.

I went directly to the "Frontier Mail" link, & set up a account there, & sure enough, it called itself "Frontier Mail provided by Yahoo". Now that this New Group "Oath" (Internet Monopoly),has been set up, I was wondering if possibly that had some effect on H-talk's Notifications. But, I'm not thinking that now, for I'm not having a problem with getting the rest of my E-mail.

Anyway, ... I'm still not getting Notifications, & I'm also wondering if "Thunderbird" (From Mozilla) would pose any problems with getting E-mail from H-talk?
    I use tbird email and now I have my gmail account for notifications. Tbird will display most emails while blocking remote content until you unblock.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

7. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Haven't been able to upload photo's for the past couple of days. Maybe longer. Too tired to remember for sure.

Think I saw some other thread titles saying could not upload avatar photo's. Didn't read them or know if it is related.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    No E Mail, and when I try to download an attachment I get a message that it has failed, with more than 1 device.
    Same problem again.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    Same problem again.
    Yeah, more than one device, all crapple products.. go figure.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Post Likes
    Still no Notifications, & I've got to go to what threads I'm subscribed to to see what's going on.

Unless I'm misunderstanding, this has affected everyone.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Yeah, must be some sort of serious problem.

Still can't upload a photo either.
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    As a free board, I guess it is what it is.

Post Likes
    I'm mostly on Tapatalk, but I'm getting my notifications. I don't do the email thing. In fact I have mine turned off for notifications, I have to manually update Gmail, when I want to see emails.

Sent from my LG-K540 using Tapatalk
    "If you can’t describe what you are doing as a process, you don’t know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast