Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234567891252102 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    More and more Americans are giving up the whole sky pappy thing each year. The only churches that you could say are really growing are the non denominational ones like unitarians who dont believe in jack sh*t..........
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

2. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Gary,

I'm not sure what is going on, but, .... I've been trying to reply to your comments, & for some reason, I Keep Getting a Error mesage that refers to a "Security Token Missing".

This makes no Sense, cuz' I replied to Missouri Guy's comments with no problem.

I have contacted the Administrator about this, but till they do something, ... All I'm gonna say is That YAHWEH gave Mankind the ability of "Free Choice".

HE doesn't Make Us do anything.
    Free choice is just another cop out.... an excuse for why people will never see JAHOOVER ever intervene in their lives.... like he did in so many peoples lives before.... the bible was written.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Gary,

I'm not sure what is going on, but, .... I've been trying to reply to your comments, & for some reason, I Keep Getting a Error mesage that refers to a "Security Token Missing".

This makes no Sense, cuz' I replied to Missouri Guy's comments with no problem.

I have contacted the Administrator about this, but till they do something, ... All I'm gonna say is That YAHWEH gave Mankind the ability of "Free Choice".

HE doesn't Make Us do anything.
    I'm not getting email notifications like I normally do on threads I've subscribed to either. Maybe I'm getting blacklisted for my dissenting opinions. Getting back to the spiritual aspect, the thing about Free Choice or Free Will is an interesting discussion. Sometimes I wonder if we really do have any free will at all, but either way it still doesn't excuse us from not trying to do the right thing.
    Gary
    -----------
    http://www.oceanhvac.com
    The best things in life are free but not everyone is willing to pay the price.

5. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    If God magically stopped the shootings...

How would we learn to be responsible adults???
    So you think God allowed the innocent children to be shot so we could learn to be responsible adults?
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    More and more Americans are giving up the whole sky pappy thing each year. The only churches that you could say are really growing are the non denominational ones like unitarians who dont believe in jack sh*t..........
    You are so wrong, I see and hear from many young church going people that come to shoot before and after services. When I hear them say that is where they are going or where they have been I just kinda smile.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

8. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    So you think God allowed the innocent children to be shot so we could learn to be responsible adults?
    We are given free will after being given some ground rules! Not everyone will listen and obey. Especially drug addled children/ maniacs and muslims. (couldn't resist!)

BTW, it seems that no one is getting email notifications including TPTB.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

10. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    What is has been going on in America if you look closely at the numbers is: We have less people who say they are "Christian", but the one who truly believe in Jesus and are lets say actually active Christians have gone UP. So i short America has more true Christians and less make believe one. I do believe the drop in make believe Christians is because the media is always critical and making fun of Christians, so people shy away from it.
    There is only one truly right way to do something, but there are thousands of wrong ways to varying degrees to do it.
    So the question is: If you don't do it right, then how wrong is it going to be???

12. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Here is my take on the "mee too" shooters... Kids are told that there is nothing beyond the present, no beyond, no hell or heaven. No responsibility to any higher authority. If you do not "make it" here and now, you are a complete waste of skin is what is inferred. Those who do not meet the "popularity quotient" or cannot make the grade are tempted to have their names remembered in any way they can, so they do stuff like shoot up the classmates or teachers that tell them that they are basically worthless. The one shot at glory or "immortality" that is available to them.... Problem is that they will find out that they are responsible for their actions! I am in hopes that the ones who caused their desire for that one shot of "glory" also have to face an angry God.

The common law that the Constitution is based on is first, do all that you say you will do and second, do not trespass on your neighbor. All of Common Law is based on these two premises. Our plethora of administrative law is based on the whim of our overlords... Common Law, like common sense is not too common these days. Perhaps the two are closely related?

14. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    Here is my take on the "mee too" shooters... Kids are told that there is nothing beyond the present, no beyond, no hell or heaven. No responsibility to any higher authority. If you do not "make it" here and now, you are a complete waste of skin is what is inferred. Those who do not meet the "popularity quotient" or cannot make the grade are tempted to have their names remembered in any way they can, so they do stuff like shoot up the classmates or teachers that tell them that they are basically worthless. The one shot at glory or "immortality" that is available to them.... Problem is that they will find out that they are responsible for their actions! I am in hopes that the ones who caused their desire for that one shot of "glory" also have to face an angry God.

The common law that the Constitution is based on is first, do all that you say you will do and second, do not trespass on your neighbor. All of Common Law is based on these two premises. Our plethora of administrative law is based on the whim of our overlords... Common Law, like common sense is not too common these days. Perhaps the two are closely related?
    Glad you brought this up. Since Columbine I have always wondered if the media would withhold the name so only those immediately involved would know the name. The national attention would be gone, the fame or infamy would be gone, and so would be one of the reasons to try a mass shooting.

16. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    We are given free will after being given some ground rules! Not everyone will listen and obey. Especially drug addled children/ maniacs and muslims. (couldn't resist!)

BTW, it seems that no one is getting email notifications including TPTB.
    I was not thinking as much about the shooters choices(free will) but more about the children that never had a choice & got shot. So for the children there could have been some divine intervention if you believe that God has the power.
    Gary
    -----------

Post Likes
    Free will is given to the 250 lb 6 foot tall black guy with a knife bearing down on the 12 year old white girl in an alley. What is fixing to happen to the girl is just God working in his mysterious ways.

And while this guy will probably live out his life killing and raping till he gets too old to do so and ends up living in a nice comfy government apartment with an edc card and free health care for the rest of his long care free life....

God will get him in the end.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by garyed View Post
    I'm not getting email notifications like I normally do on threads I've subscribed to either.

Site problem. IT knows about it, working on it. It's not your views.

20. Likes DavidDeBord liked this post
    Post Likes
    Free choice is just another cop out.... an excuse for why people will never see JAHOOVER ever intervene in their lives.... like he did in so many peoples lives before.... the bible was written.
    Another Cop Out? How so Corny?

And as far as "ever intervene"? No HE won't Make You (Program you) to do something, ... But, HE did plead with Yisrael & Mankind, through His Prophets to change.

And, through those Prophets, ... Much of what We are experiencing, was foretold of Long ago, especially the Hate, Immorality, & Rejection of all that is Good/ Normal.

Page 2 of 116 FirstFirst 1234567891252102 ... LastLast