Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107110111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast
Results 1,509 to 1,521 of 1594
    Post Likes
    Limit criminal behavior with real consequences.

When you place limits on inanimate objects you are creating a world in which people are not responsible for their actions - this is the start of all things detrimental to society. In every instance, from border issues to entitlements to gun violence; when you remove individual responsibility from the equation, you are giving into simple anarchy - liberalism's logical end.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    Limit criminal behavior with real consequences.

When you place limits on inanimate objects you are creating a world in which people are not responsible for their actions - this is the start of all things detrimental to society. In every instance, from border issues to entitlements to gun violence; when you remove individual responsibility from the equation, you are giving into simple anarchy - liberalism's logical end.
    I Absolutely Agree Hurtin.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Victornik View Post
    Limit the guns.
    Go to England, or Germany, and see how that worked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ppXYF-CURVw

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

Post Likes
    Love Your Brother, not meaning anything Homosexual, etc,....

Has greatly Disappeared in Our Schools, On Our Streets, In Our Media, In Our Government, & even somewhat in Our Churches, Synagogues, & Mosques.

Don't get me wrong here, .... There are Millions of Good Hearted People that have Compassion for their Brother, in America, & the World, & those people are the reason that Our Society has not Totally Collapsed.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    The "Senseless Shootings" are "Picking up Pace", In fact, it appears that a "Plague of Lunacy" has overwhelmed America.

Apparently in Today's Culture, ...... No longer do We zealously work towards solving a perceived, or real offense, with "Compassion/Respect for Our Brother", ... Which Scripturally is called LOVE, & that LOVE is actually the Second part of "The Greatest Commandment".

Instead, We, Americans, judging from the many "Mass Shootings", in our Schools, at Restaurants, in Our Churches, Mosques, & Synagogues, in Our Stores, at Public Events, & on our streets, no longer seek to address an offense, solve a problem that results in the Common Good for all Parties, ......

Today's "Solution" is to commit overwhelming violence against Our Brothers & Sisters, even over the slightest of Offenses.

In fact, it appears that a "Plague of Lunacy" has overwhelmed America.

Back in the 1960s, America by Federal Law, began the removal of Our Heritage & Values from Our Public Schools, & that was the removal of Voluntary Prayer, as well as a Publicly displayed Reverence for Our Creator. The Ten Commandments was removed from the walls of Our Schools. Teachers that used to have their personal Bibles sitting on their desks were forbidden to do so.

America's "Judaeo-Christian" Principles, Laws, & Beliefs that Our Founding Fathers Publicly Established, came under a Firm & determined Attack back in the 1960s, that in Today's Culture, is now metaphorically on the receiving end of a Massive & Overwhelming, Non-stop "Carpet Bombing.

When America began Rejecting it's "Judaeo-Christian" Principles, Laws, & Beliefs, ... It filled that Void with Godlessness, "MeFirst!", Materialism, Free & Unrestricted Sex,Abortion, Immediate Gratification, Open Corruption,Racism, Hate, Un-restrained Violence, double-standards in Our Courts, & much,much more.

We are "Reaping what We have allowed to be Sown"

And, ... In My Belief, it is going to get far worse, very soon.

Early this morning, approximately around 1 A.M., about an hour's drive to the North of where I live, in Dayton Ohio, another "Mentally Deranged"? Demonically Inspired"? Individual unleashed his Anger? Hatred? Stress? Inner Evil? upon Innocent people that were waiting in line to enter a Popular Bar, by opening fire on them with a high powered semi-automatic rifle. At this point 10 are dead, & 26 wounded.

Less than 30 hours earlier, a "Mentally Deranged"? Demonically Inspired"? Individual opened fire upon Innocent Individuals at a Walmart, in El Paso Tx., resulting in 20 dead & 26 injured.

------------

"Crime Updated 26 minutes ago
    By

Breaking News Staff

DAYTON —

A shooting with multiple fatalities and several people wounded has occurred near Ned Peppers Bar on East Fifth Street in the city of Dayton’s Oregon District. Here’s the latest:

>> TUNE IN: WHIO Radio will remain in wall-to-wall coverage with WHIO-TV. "

"Ned Peppers Bar on East Fifth Street in the city of Dayton’s Oregon District. Here’s the latest:

>> TUNE IN: WHIO Radio will remain in wall-to-wall coverage with WHIO-TV.

UPDATE @ 7:39 a.m.: There have been 26 people wounded or injured in the shooting carried out wearing body armor, Dayton Mayor Nan Whaley said.

The shooter, who has not been identified, used a .223-caliber high-capacity magazine rifle and was wearing a mask or covering over his face."

"Carper said the police department has opened the Convention Center, which is near the Oregon District, for family members and friends who were disconnected from their family members and friends during the shooting.

For people who have information that could help police, Carper said they should call 937-225-6217. "

Dayton Shooting: Suspect and 9 dead, 26 wounded or injured in Oregon District

https://www.daytondailynews.com/news...26CylnDLdZQxM/

-------------------

20 Dead, 26 Injured In El Paso Mall Attack, Shooter In Custody
    by Tyler Durden
    Sat, 08/03/2019 - 21:00

"Summary:

Mass shooting at a Walmart in a mall in El Paso, Texas

At least 26 injured (source)

At least 20 dead (source) - America's 8th deadliest mass shooting

One suspect in custody - 21-year-old male - Patrick Crusius (source)

Police do not believe there any other suspects.

President Trump has been briefed.

Update (2000ET): CNN reports that twenty people are dead and more than two dozen are injured following a shooting at a shopping complex in El Paso, Texas, Gov. Greg Abbott said in a press conference on Saturday.

"We as a state unite in support of the victims and their family members," Abbott said.

"We want to do all we can to assist them."

El Paso Police Chief Greg Allen said that 26 people were wounded.

The shooting has a “nexus to a hate crime,” according to Allen.

The FBI cautioned that more investigative work is needed to determine whether it was a hate crime."

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-...r-still-active

Post Likes
    And yet another one in Ohio early this morning
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidDeBord View Post
    Love Your Brother, not meaning anything Homosexual, etc,....

Has greatly Disappeared in Our Schools, On Our Streets, In Our Media, In Our Government, & even somewhat in Our Churches, Synagogues, & Mosques.

Don't get me wrong here, .... There are Millions of Good Hearted People that have Compassion for their Brother, in America, & the World, & those people are the reason that Our Society has not Totally Collapsed.
    What is your explanation for why this is not happening in Europe? Are they better Christians there? Do they have better schools there? Do they have more conceal carry guns there to protect against this? Are they less 'socialized' than us? Do they have less cultural diversity?

I doubt any of the above. So why not there?

On a silly note: Saddam Hussien could fix this in one day. He would just pull up in front of the perps house and mulch the whole remaining family. THAT is all these people understand and fear.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian GC View Post
    What is your explanation for why this is not happening in Europe? Are they better Christians there? Do they have better schools there? Do they have more conceal carry guns there to protect against this? Are they less 'socialized' than us? Do they have less cultural diversity?

I doubt any of the above. So why not there?

On a silly note: Saddam Hussien could fix this in one day. He would just pull up in front of the perps house and mulch the whole remaining family. THAT is all these people understand and fear.
    Simply put Brian, ..... America used to be a Nation, that Publicly Honored?Revered The Almighty LORD GOD of Yisrael & His Word, in such a fashion that One was Free to Worship Him in their Belief without Persecution.

That was taken away & that action is Protected by Federal Law, with Republican & Democrat Support.

As far as Europe? Uhhhhh, ... I don't think that You've been Watching what is going on over there, or, .... You are Ignoring it.

Post Likes
    Simply put Brian, ..... America used to be a Nation, that Publicly Honored?Revered The Almighty LORD GOD of Yisrael & His Word, in such a fashion that One was Free to Worship Him in their Belief without Persecution.

That was taken away & that action is Protected by Federal Law, with Republican & Democrat Support.

As far as Europe? Uhhhhh, ... I don't think that You've been Watching what is going on over there, or, .... You are Ignoring it.
    You are correct, I don't watch much news. Do they have mass shootings there by true Europeans...not the invading Muslims?

Post Likes
    You are correct, I don't watch much news. Do they have mass shootings there by true Europeans...not the invading Muslims?
    What "Invading Muslims" don't count,after they've given Asylum?

What am I missing here Brian?

Post Likes
    What "Invading Muslims" don't count,after they've given Asylum?

What am I missing here Brian?
    The term "asylum" is a technicality. Those Muslims are not true Europeans by any stretch.

What you are missing is that they do not have better schools than us, they are not better Christians than us, they are more socialized than us, they do not conceal carry...all which does not fit your narrative.

So why aren't true Europeans killing each other in mass?

Post Likes
    The term "asylum" is a technicality. Those Muslims are not true Europeans by any stretch.

What you are missing is that they do not have better schools than us, they are not better Christians than us, they are more socialized than us, they do not conceal carry...all which does not fit your narrative.

So why aren't true Europeans killing each other in mass?
    Wrong on all points there Brian.

The Muslims are being given Citizenship, & where they have received their "Free Housing" in many cities of Europe, where they live, those areas have become overwhelmingly ruled by Sharia, with many areas having become where the Police only Respond in Force, & that is only when necessary.

As far as the "Schooling"?.... You need to look at Reports from the Authoritative Sources such as Our Federal Department of Education, The U.N., etc., for it has looooong been Reported that Our Level of Education has Greatly Fallen in Science, Mathematics., Literacy, History &more, as in comparison to the E.U., Africa, Asia, & even in some cases S. America.

" I don't watch much news", ...... Which validates why You are only speculating, about this "Utopian Society" in Europe.

It Ain't "All Good" anywhere in the World, especially in America, & The British Commonwealth, which by the way, .... Led the Free World combined for at least 300 years.

But now, ... They are rotting shells of what they used to be cuz', ....... They turned their backs upon He who Richly Blessed them.

And for that, America & the British Commonwealth, are "reaping what they have sown".

Post Likes
    Wrong on all points there Brian.

The Muslims are being given Citizenship, & where they have received their "Free Housing" in many cities of Europe, where they live, those areas have become overwhelmingly ruled by Sharia, with many areas having become where the Police only Respond in Force, & that is only when necessary.

As far as the "Schooling"?.... You need to look at Reports from the Authoritative Sources such as Our Federal Department of Education, The U.N., etc., for it has looooong been Reported that Our Level of Education has Greatly Fallen in Science, Mathematics., Literacy, History &more, as in comparison to the E.U., Africa, Asia, & even in some cases S. America.

" I don't watch much news", ...... Which validates why You are only speculating, about this "Utopian Society" in Europe.

It Ain't "All Good" anywhere in the World, especially in America, & The British Commonwealth, which by the way, .... Led the Free World combined for at least 300 years.

But now, ... They are rotting shells of what they used to be cuz', ....... They turned their backs upon He who Richly Blessed them.

And for that, America & the British Commonwealth, are "reaping what they have sown".
    If you watch the news, show me a case where a Caucasian European male went into a crowded facility and shot the place up. Just do that please.

Page 117 of 123 FirstFirst ... 1767107110111112113114115116117118119120121122123 LastLast