Post Likes

Webstation AX 3.8 corrupted config.bog file? Locked out of station.

We are currently locked out of the main station at a site. I unzipped the config.bog file and I can see that the password is the same as before, but the login is rejected. When I try to open the config in Webstation, I get an error with the following details

Code:
    com.tridium.nre.util.FileLockException: error obtaining lock for C:\Honeywell\WEBStation-AX-3.8.38\stations\LaCanterra_WS\config.bog
       at com.tridium.nre.util.FileLock.lockImpl(FileLock.java:115)
       at com.tridium.nre.util.FileLock.lock(FileLock.java:57)
       at com.tridium.nre.util.FileLock.check(FileLock.java:45)
       at com.tridium.file.types.bog.BBogSpace.checkLock(BBogSpace.java:248)
       at com.tridium.file.types.bog.BBogFile.doOpen(BBogFile.java:95)
       at javax.baja.file.BSubSpaceFile.open(BSubSpaceFile.java:117)
       at com.tridium.file.types.bog.BBogScheme.resolve(BBogScheme.java:47)
       at javax.baja.naming.BOrd.resolve(BOrd.java:266)
       at javax.baja.naming.BOrd.resolve(BOrd.java:220)
       at com.tridium.workbench.shell.BNiagaraWbShell.resolve(BNiagaraWbShell.java:495)
       at com.tridium.workbench.shell.NHyperlinkInfo.resolve(NHyperlinkInfo.java:284)
       at com.tridium.workbench.shell.NHyperlinkInfo.hyperlink(NHyperlinkInfo.java:136)
       at com.tridium.workbench.shell.BNiagaraWbShell.doHyperlink(BNiagaraWbShell.java:381)
       at com.tridium.workbench.shell.BNiagaraWbShell.hyperlink(BNiagaraWbShell.java:339)
       at javax.baja.workbench.nav.tree.NavTreeController.nodeDoubleClicked(NavTreeController.java:85)
       at javax.baja.ui.tree.TreeController.mousePressed(TreeController.java:231)
       at javax.baja.ui.tree.BTree.mousePressed(BTree.java:591)
       at javax.baja.ui.BWidget.fireMouseEvent(BWidget.java:1236)
       at com.tridium.ui.awt.MouseManager.fire(MouseManager.java:305)
    The other two stations (whose config files show that they all have the same username/password) work fine without errors. I can open the configs in Webstation and edit what I need.

Post Likes
    When the station is running it creates a lock file. Open task manager and see if you have any station.exe files running. You can also try to stop and restart the Niagara Daemon.
    Go Rangers!