Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes

sonnybono

Quote Originally Posted by CowboyDave View Post
    How do we feel about it?
    I just ordered it and Im still on the fence after reading the reviews. Still super excited to see it in the field.
    Seems like a great concept, no more jl2 on the hip, bulky set up. Hell I was spending more time setting up the sman and the spd2 than getting my readings.
    Out the door under $500.

Anyone using this set up?
    I received mine on July16'18 and used it on a new install on Monday July23'18. To say the least I was very impressed with the tool. I purchased a Samsung galaxy tablet and played around with it on my own ac unit and it would keep stating to reconnect tool. The app had problems with the Samsung. I took it back to bestbuys and they stated all the samsung would have problems with the app. They tried a Apple I-pad tablet and the download was perfect. When the tool is used now there isn't any more reconnect tool. Do your self a favor and get the Apple product and you will be ok. I checked them against my Testo 550 and the readings were right on. So far I'm well pleased with the purchase.

Post Likes
    After using them everyday for a while, I still like them. They work better with a samsung s9, much less reconnecting. Logging is my big issue now. We need automatic logging to .CDC file. Yellow Jacket p51-870 has it and I'm hooked. So much work to do, I forget to send report to myself to keep with cust info. The YJ logs automatically. At the end of the day I just save the file from the p51 to my phone for each cust. Easy as it gets. Also I'd like to use the psychrometers by themselves and have all the calculations include superheated target.
    Still I'm a fan and they are slowly improving.

Post Likes
    I meant .csv file.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12