Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    That looks like someone who does run down Trailer Parks without the benefit of a license. Geez what a joke. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by HVAC_Marc View Post
    i went to the worthingtonhvac website. it's pure crap, if that's his site. I didnt even see the pic you mention

The facebook photos page is like a mini WOS all by itself: https://www.facebook.com/pg/hvactech...=page_internal
    Did you also see the furnace condensate drain? Only one drain and no overflow drain or a Safe-T to shut it down if it overflows. A code violation if an overflow could damage the home or furniture like in a basement and the return plenum on the right furnace is too small for the furnace. Geez give us a break. Unbelievable. Thank you very much

Last edited by glennac; 05-30-2018 at 08:47 AM.
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

3. Likes HVAC_Marc liked this post
    Post Likes
    Not much to be proud of there. Let's give the man credit for working, and hanging out his own shingle.

I also agree those rims look a bit over kill on a " work truck"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pilotlight View Post
    Not much to be proud of there. Let's give the man credit for working, and hanging out his own shingle.

I also agree those rims look a bit over kill on a " work truck"
    Funny pilot that guy needs a total make over. Hat on backwards, T shirt very inappropriate for working in someone's home, needs to trim his beard and wear long sleeve shirt to had his tattoos which also appear to be offensive for working in a lady's home.

Yeah that guy is a piece of work. I wouldn't have him as a helper even if I could get him to do the installs correctly and by the code. Geez what a looser he is. Thank you very much

Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    The beard doesnt bother me. The ink and shirt does. I keep a beard. At times it needs more than a trim. The hat. well that just looks douchy .

He is probaly one of those " contractors" that gives HVAC contractors/techs a bad name

Post Likes
    Idk I wear my hat backwards. But I also don’t have tattoos and take selfies all day. That’s just weird.

Post Likes
    The dude hasnt logged in since he posted this travesty.

Post Likes
    Thanks for the chuckles.
    Looks like the competition's tools and fleet is growing though.
    Last edited by Dad; 12-05-2018 at 10:21 AM.

In a kitchen with my head stuck in an oven
    Post Likes
    Glad I live in TN instead of KY.
    BTW - the pics on FB are hilarious! What a resume!
    ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° ° °

"You never know what others don't know." -

If I can't laugh at myself...then I'll laugh at YOU! -

11. Likes UrAverageAguy liked this post
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234