Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 14 to 25 of 25
  1. #14
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Did I read this correctly, Internet access is needed to use this feature?
    Yes, that is correct. The data streams to our cloud so you see it in real time and stores it for retrieval any time. This also builds your data set for each machine you work on.

  2. #15
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,433
    Post Likes
    Does the iConnect manometer use any kind of auto zeroing solenoids to combat the electrical drift?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  3. #16
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Does the iConnect manometer use any kind of auto zeroing solenoids to combat the electrical drift?
    Not sure I understand how a manometer relates to electrical drift. Perhaps you can explain a bit more.

  4. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,433
    Post Likes
    Well I need a new dual port manometer, and most lesser expensive models don’t offer auto zeroing. Cheaper manometers like my digital FP manometer tend to drift.
    My Testo 420 & Retrotec manometers have solenoids built in that somehow isolate the pressure sensor while zero reset occurs every ten seconds or so. You can hear them making a clicking noise when they do this.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  5. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Well I need a new dual port manometer, and most lesser expensive models don’t offer auto zeroing. Cheaper manometers like my digital FP manometer tend to drift.
    My Testo 420 & Retrotec manometers have solenoids built in that somehow isolate the pressure sensor while zero reset occurs every ten seconds or so. You can hear them making a clicking noise when they do this.
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.

  6. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,433
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.
    Oh, wow that's great news! Is it possible that Northpark will be producing new compatible bluetooth line up?
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  7. #20
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    8,713
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Bill Northrup View Post
    I understand. We don't have any solenoids in our manometer and it is a single port device. We are working on a Bluetooth connection for our probes so you will be able to bring other devices into our wireless network. It will then all depend on other manufactures to work with us to allow their data to be used with our platform.
    https://www.trutechtools.com/921M

    Did I misunderstand the highlighted portion?
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

  8. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    3,433
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    https://www.trutechtools.com/921M

    Did I misunderstand the highlighted portion?
    I think he meant single channel, dual port differential gauge.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

  9. #22
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    I think he meant single channel, dual port differential gauge.
    Sorry, you are correct. It has one sensor that measures differential pressure.

  10. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    I think he meant single channel, dual port differential gauge.
    Sorry, you are correct. It has one sensor that measures differential pressure.

  11. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    Quote Originally Posted by mgenius33 View Post
    Oh, wow that's great news! Is it possible that Northpark will be producing new compatible bluetooth line up?
    Yes we are working on additional sensors plus the ability to incorporate other manufacturers instruments into our wireless network via a Bluetooth connection.

  12. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Ellicottville NY
    Posts
    146
    Post Likes
    Thread Starter
    The logging app is now available in the apple store. Please give it a try and let us know what you think.

    Thanks, Bill

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •