Post Likes

UEI DL429 and iConnect

So done with the redfish meter, so got the new dl429 which is supposed to sync with the i connect, but can not find any info anywhere as to how. Who else is using it or how to sync.
    "Christ is the Son of God Who died for the redemption of sinners and was resurrected after three days. This is the greatest truth in the universe. I die because of my belief in Christ."
    Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ACFIXR View Post
    So done with the redfish meter, so got the new dl429 which is supposed to sync with the i connect, but can not find any info anywhere as to how. Who else is using it or how to sync.
    Had to turn everything off and back on again for it to sync, all is good so far........................ I am a Fluke guy but am impressed by the quality of this UEI DL429.
    "Christ is the Son of God Who died for the redemption of sinners and was resurrected after three days. This is the greatest truth in the universe. I die because of my belief in Christ."
    Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    Just curious, why are you done with the Redfish?
    Hi, my name is Glenn, and I'm a Toolaholic!

Post Likes
    I'm not a fan of UEi. It doesn't even have a Watts function, so I don't see the point in buying another meter just to be partially compatible at best.
    "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing" Socrates

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Harrison View Post
    Maybe try out the black drum. Black drum and red fish are in the same family. But some people say black drum taste better.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Glenn Harrison View Post
    It has been hit or miss while taking amp readings. Volts no issue. I have blown a fuse, and replaced it. But am having issues trying to do amps. As you well know, we have plenty of other things to do than fiddle around with our meters or any other tool for that matter.

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk
    Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    It has been hit or miss while taking amp readings. Volts no issue. I have blown a fuse, and replaced it. But am having issues trying to do amps. As you well know, we have plenty of other things to do than fiddle around with our meters or any other tool for that matter.

But now I am waiting on the dl429 to " waiting on zero". Argghhhhhhh.

Watchman Nee

Post Likes
    Looked at the meter like the 2 temp ports and wireless. don't like the buttons though. I want the dial. The lettering on and near those buttons wear off to fast, plus it is to easy to bump a wire or even hit it and change settings.
    There is only one truly right way to do something, but there are thousands of wrong ways to varying degrees to do it.
    So the question is: If you don't do it right, then how wrong is it going to be???

Post Likes

Interesting, I haven't had any problems with measuring amps, or at least that I know of.
    Hi, my name is Glenn, and I'm a Toolaholic!