Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by rcstl View Post
    Rare to me is if I can't drive the local gas station and buy a brick. LOL $1.50 a round is steep.

I have several, many, a bunch of pellet guns for plinking and making noise. A fifteen yard pellet range in the basement, around $.04 a round. To be truthful, I have more fun with the pellet guns than the firearms. I shoot at old 10 and 12 inch sawblades, they make a satisfying cowbell imitation! Let us know how she shoots!
    Well then by that standards it is definitely rare. I hope to get out this weekend and try it out just have to try and finish a boiler install before I can go and play. It should shoot pretty decent other than some scuffs on the wood it looks damn near new.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the frogs aren't known for wearing out their rifles!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, the frogs aren't known for wearing out their rifles!
    rc...where you been hiding out, old buddy? Did you go away to that Soros summer camp I told you about?

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reminds me of a funny story. Back when I was a yout (LOL, Joe Pesci reference), had my buddy tell me what his older brother did to him.

We must have been 10 years old, fifth grade, don't think I bought my first gun until I was 12 or 13. Rather, make that firearm. We had pellet and BB guns years before that. Anyway . . .

My buddy had a brother about 10 years older. And was going to let my buddy, his younger brother, shoot it for the first time. Probably a shotgun, but I can't remember, heck, even my buddy may not have known what type of firearm this was. We are talking 50 years ago. For what it is worth, my buddy told me the story the next day, we lived very close to each other.

So, his older brother told him to keep the butt of the rifle three inches from his shoulder when he pulled the trigger.

LOL

My buddy was still complaining about the pain the next day. But, for what it is worth, this buddy of mine, who I kept in contact with and visited, until he passed a few years ago, was prone to exaggerate.

Still a funny story at the time. After that story, I knew to keep the butt of the rifle/shotgun firmly on my shoulder when I pulled the trigger.

Took me a second to catch the last part! haha What a neat find! It's still gonna make your shoulder sore. I get a kick out of bolt actions, makes me feel part of the process!

Will you be able to get ammo? 7.5x54 sounds rare!
    I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got tired of the censorship on this site... Gabbing, Mewe and Twittering and such. Trading memes with the best! Thank you for missing my witty input!

Added, mm, tell us how your move to the United States is going!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Got tired of the censorship on this site... Gabbing, Mewe and Twittering and such. Trading memes with the best! Thank you for missing my witty input!
    Rest assured, I myself will never attempt to censor you...unless you consider that an overwhelming output of posts is tantamount to being talked over.

In any case, I'm glad to see you back.

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Added, mm, tell us how your move to the United States is going!
    I added the bottom question as an edit.

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I added the bottom question as an edit.
    Believe it or not, cosmic forces have conspired to delay my exit from The Garnish State yet again. Current escape plan has me leaving next month. Pray for me that all goes accordingly.

In the meanwhile, I just hope squatters haven't moved into my empty house in New Mexico. Otherwise, I'll have to gear up for a reverse home invasion!

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Believe it or not, cosmic forces have conspired to delay my exit from The Garnish State yet again. Current escape plan has me leaving next month. Pray for me that all goes accordingly.

In the meanwhile, I just hope squatters haven't moved into my empty house in New Mexico. Otherwise, I'll have to gear up for a reverse home invasion!

If you need support troops, we might still be close by after antipanti storms the border!

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you need support troops, we might still be close by after antipanti storms the border!
    Appreciate the offer, but who or what is antipanti? I'm guessing that you're riffing on the name Antifa, but they primarily live on this side of the border, right?

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Appreciate the offer, but who or what is antipanti? I'm guessing that you're riffing on the name Antifa, but they primarily live on this side of the border, right?
    Riffing, yeah. They're planning an assault on the border against ICE and CBP August 17th, just as I have some vacation. You aren't a member of them are you?

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Riffing, yeah. They're planning an assault on the border against ICE and CBP August 17th, just as I have some vacation. You aren't a member of them are you?
    Me...a member of the Antipasta revolutionary guard?...You insult me, sir!

I'll have you know that I am not just a member, I am a Community Organizer, Class 5, charged with the setup and command of all frontline safe spaces during the campaign, and I myself will be working in the thick of the action, coordinating triage of any of our emotionally triggered foot soldiers. So, if you don't mind...I'd appreciate a little more respect in your tone when in the future, you refer to my role in this valiant movement!

Post Likes
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Me...a member of the Antipasta revolutionary guard?...You insult me, sir!

I'll have you know that I am not just a member, I am a Community Organizer, Class 5, charged with the setup and command of all frontline safe spaces during the campaign, and I myself will be working in the thick of the action, coordinating triage of any of our emotionally triggered foot soldiers. So, if you don't mind...I'd appreciate a little more respect in your tone when in the future, you refer to my role in this valiant movement!

Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 36789101112131415 LastLast