Post Likes

24VAC not present on residential ICP condenser: Help!

Hey gang, I have an ICP CA9630VKA1 residential condenser that's not turning on. I can press down the contactor and the unit comes on. I checked the resistance on the 24VAC contactor windings and it shows up as 16ohms. I figured this is good and started looking at the rest of the 24VAC circuit.
    The circuit diagram on the unit is washed away, and I could not find it online (unit was made in the mid 1990's). I got to the timer, and, it has 3 legs on it, the timer is a EAC-426/4-030-A or HQ1060410WA. It has some symbols on it I didn't recognize. Perhaps you guys could assist me in where to put my jumpers on this timer to check to see if this is the only 24VAC component that's not working (as I will have to special order the parts from the USA and it could take a few weeks; I'm in Canada).

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I should also mention that I have a replacement timer, it has 2 legs on it though. I'd post a picture, it seems I'm just not allowed to yet as I'm a newbie.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Fridgieguy View Post
    I should also mention that I have a replacement timer, it has 2 legs on it though. I'd post a picture, it seems I'm just not allowed to yet as I'm a newbie.

The new ICP PN is 24370800, still can't seem to find this little sucker. My local ICP dealers are telling me 4-6 weeks for shipping. I've found a few places online (shudder), and they're all showing out of stock and 1-2 months for order time. This has gone from an electrical question to a parts sourcing question. Sorry for any confusion I may have caused gang.