Post Likes

New game in town. One America News

Was idly tooling through the channels on my DirecTV and tripped across the One America News Network. Appears to be a Libertarian/ Constitutionalist leaning provider of news you certainly do not see on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, CBS or even FOX and on the really plus side, very few commercial breaks, so that is refreshing as well. Try it. You may just like it. I do.

2. Likes glennac liked this post.
    Post Likes
    No cable at my house, just basic tele, interwebs, and books. Thanks for the 411 though!

Post Likes
    I've been watching it off and on for over a year. Somewhere between CNN & FOX. They are more impartial and do not gravitate to the Right or Left

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I find fox to be very impartial and are always truthful .
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    my cable provider does not carry One American News.
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    We cut the cable a couple of years ago....... they just charge too much.... and then when half the bill is obscure taxes and fees......... good lord..... there aint nothing you cant watch over the net that is on tv..... might have to wait for someone to upload it..... but it will come to the net....... for free.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Not as big as Fox but is truly a conservative news channel more so than Fox. I like it. Thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Post Likes
    Thanks for the info. But....

I would rather not get my news from a Libertarian point of view. That's what One America News Network sounds like to me, but I could be wrong.

I would rather not get my news from the perspective of a raging flamer, so I don't watch Shepard Smith on Fox News.

I would rather not get my news from an establishment republican, so I'm not sad that Bill O is off the air for new.

I would certainly rather not get my news from the perspective of any of the liberal nut cases on CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, etc.

That only leaves Breitbart news on the internet, WND on the internet and maybe a couple of others. There really isn't a TV news network that is like me or that represents the middle class. Fox News never does anything on the middle class. They are always talking about big name people and big name events. Thank you very much.
    No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. -- Charles Dickens

Post Likes
    One America News Network

https://www.youtube.com/user/1americanews

https://www.youtube.com/user/1americanews/videos

One America News Network (abbreviated as OANN), commonly referred to as One America News (abbreviated as OAN), is an American cable news television channel that is owned by Herring Networks, Inc.. The network is headquartered in San Diego, California, and operates a news bureau in Washington, D.C. and New York City.

Originally envisioned as a conservative-oriented news network, OAN's stated focus is delivering a credible source of national and international news 24/7. OAN features news programming and political talk shows, along with network special documentary-style reports. OAN states a goal of delivering objective news coverage and political talk shows that illustrate a strong conservative view.

The channel was launched on July 4, 2013. One America has national carriage on DirecTV, Verizon FiOS and AT&T U-verse, along with a number of regional cable providers, including Frontier Communications, CenturyLink PRISM TV, Consolidated Communications, Buckeye Broadband, and GCI. On April 5, 2017, DirecTV started carrying OAN on channel 347. As of April 2017, One America News Network is available in 35 million homes.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/One_America_News_Network
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Here's a story you won't see on MSM networks.

Demint to Spur Effort to Curb Federal Power With Amendments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsAwSDiod5w
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.