+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Cell phone provider?

Post Likes

Cell phone provider?

Been with Sprint a long time, and they are okay, but honestly I just keep em cause its easier then switching or at least I think it is.

I pay around 150 a month, and T mobile is saying 100 total with all fees.

Is T mobil coverage any good? They all say theyre good, but who actually has it?

Only company I hear is actually good coverage wise is Verizon, but there even more expensive then sprint.

So keep with what I have or try something new for less and maybe crappier coverage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Cricket is great for me. 5 people at $140 a month. They use AT&T towers so coverage is great. You have to buy the phones but you save $500-800 a year per line.

You can buy S6"s on Craigslist for $200. S5's are about $120.
    [B][SIZE=2] CENTER]I no longer identify as a conspiracy theorist. You may now refer to me as “That guy that was always right”.

“What one generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace.”
    ― Definitely said by John Wesley

3. Likes buttwheat liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Ting.com

T

Post Likes
    Last I used t mobile the coverage was great. It was the extra fees that racked up and made me switch to Sprint. $186 turned into $280 quick. Then they got sued for those extra bs misc charges. If things have gotten better I'll go back.

Sent from my LGLS991 using Tapatalk

6. Likes heatingman liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by CEAS-AC-TECH View Post
    Last I used t mobile the coverage was great. It was the extra fees that racked up and made me switch to Sprint. $186 turned into $280 quick. Then they got sued for those extra bs misc charges. If things have gotten better I'll go back.

Theyre advertising no added taxes or fees- all rolled into the advertised total.

35 per line for 4 lines
    In my case 50 per line for 2 lines
    Unlimited

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by heatingman View Post
    Theyre advertising no added taxes or fees- all rolled into the advertised total.

35 per line for 4 lines
    In my case 50 per line for 2 lines
    Unlimited

In that case I'd go for it. Prob gonna drop Sprint after the contract is up.

With t mobile if you have issues and can't diagnose/ fix over the phone they send you a new/ refurb in the mail. Sprint you take it in to the store to be fixed. And they are well... Meh...

Post Likes
    Depends where you live. If you want the best coverage even in rural areas I would say, ATT, Verizon, or us cellular.

Post Likes
    I live in the suburbs of Chicago, and work mainly downtown. The biggest issue is below buildings or on the lower street levels, that run below the buildings. But Im not sure any phones work all that great in those areas.

Sprint is decent, but its time for me to upgrade the phone soon, so If I can save a few bucks and get better performance that would be a win win. Pretty much everyone thinks Verizon has the best coverage, but they bill for it too. I will have to look into US cellular.

Post Likes
    I have Cricket here they use AT&t towers the coverage is great. Cost me $65 a month for 2 lines no taxes and fees. Sprint and Tmobile suck here
    UA Proud

"Phfft! Facts. You can use them to prove anything." Homer Simpson

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in