+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Thank Goodness for Goodman

Post Likes

Thank Goodness for Goodman

Once again Goodman "blows" the competition out of the water. With their new High Velocity Blower Option you can be absolutely confident that your bid will be the winning one. Need 5 tons cooling and only have 2 ton ducting? Just check the High Velocity Blower Option. Where others are forced bid an expensive low restriction air cleaner, complex and time consuming duct replacement, you can now save your customer not only the initial cost but every filter change down the road by simply by checking the High Velocity Blower Option in the order form. In fact the Goodman High Velocity Blower Option is so increadably advanced and powerful that you don't even have to connect it to the ducts at all! (as long as it is placed in the general vicinity). Now we can all rejoice in the time and money saving technology of a Goodman.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

2. Likes GoCougs liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Wt hell am I looking at LOL your picture quality is wall of shame sir LOL j/k

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    5 tons of "cooling" with a 1" x 16" x 25" filter and the "ducting" is self explanatory.

Quote Originally Posted by veedubyuh View Post
    Wt hell am I looking at LOL your picture quality is wall of shame sir LOL j/k

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by billg View Post
    5 tons of "cooling" with a 1" x 16" x 25" filter and the "ducting" is self explanatory.
    Ahhhhh now I see it. Damn It's like drinking a frozen milkshake with a coffee stirring straw lol

Post Likes
    Good analogy, I. Will use it when I extol the virtues of his system (it's in a restaurant).

7. Likes veedubyuh liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Sadly enough, i see this kind of crap in small restaurants and small convenient stores all the time... Way too much "Hey, I can fix that problem real cheap for ya..."

Freaking self proclaimed AC men.

+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in