Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblues View Post
    I can keep going with links. The 3 million i stated was overall federal costs, but the costs to our local government and business is steep.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    I heard he was killing businesses down in Florida..... and the cost to local government....... bet those folks are going to see a trumptastic tax increase every year that pumpkin head is in office. Hopefully Putin will get tired of him...... and handle Trump the way Putin handles all his enemies......

I removed the method of how Pootie handles his enemies..... so it wouldnt seem like a threat to that one guy who attempted to admonish me a while back..... but I will say this......NO... I will not say this.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    that was an honest question Mr. reactionary, no need for the "derisive snorting"
    What question?
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Just had a touch of schadenfreude reading that, LOL.

I live in West Palm Beach. The small airports are losing a lot of money, traffic is horrendous when he comes, PBSO is going broke and the county is considering taxing Mar a lago. It's all in our newspapers... but probably fake news so doesn't count. They say the price tag is 3 million a visit...

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Just had a touch of schadenfreude reading that, LOL.
    Don't worry, it's mostly to his voters. He has a lot of support in Florida. Doesn't affect me at all, I get off of work before he lands...

Post Likes
    Many years ago I was working at a Naval Air Station. And a president was going to land. EVERYONE just had to go see the president. When asked why I wasn't going to go stand by the cyclone fence and peer through, I said . . .

Well, it was so long ago I can't remember what I said. But I made sure it was just a bit offensive since they were moronic liberals and it was Clinton after all. Seriously, who would want to go see a Clinton.

Plus I have a habit of walking in the other direction when I see a crowd. Mob mentality and all, just no sense getting close to a whole bunch of people who are very close together.

Don't worry, it's mostly to his voters. He has a lot of support in Florida. Doesn't affect me at all, I get off of work before he lands...

Post Likes
    And on that note, I remember standing at the Grand Canyon viewing point and exclaiming so ALL could hear:

WHY DOESN'T ONE OF THOSE WHACKED OUT ENVIRONMENTALISTS DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS EROSION. LOOK AT ALL THIS EROSION.

My better half looked down and backed away slowly, LOL.

I may have had a beer or two in me.

7. Likes davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    And on that note, I remember standing at the Grand Canyon viewing point and exclaiming so ALL could hear:

WHY DOESN'T ONE OF THOSE WHACKED OUT ENVIRONMENTALISTS DO SOMETHING ABOUT ALL THIS EROSION. LOOK AT ALL THIS EROSION.

My better half looked down and backed away slowly, LOL.

I may have had a beer or two in me.
    So I'm assuming you are attempting to connect grand Canyon erosion, and environmental regulation?

A mining company tearing through land using hazardous chemicals and dumping all the waste in rivers and creeks...

A river tearing through rock for millions of years...

I fail to see the connection, and I'm honestly stumped with how the beers factored in. You were conscious enough to remember it, meaning you weren't drunk enough to say that... and yet you did. So here I am puzzled at how you and the other millions like you use critical thinking and logic and come up with these statements and justifications.

Stupid liberals.

Post Likes
    Many years ago I was working at a Naval Air Station. And a president was going to land. EVERYONE just had to go see the president. When asked why I wasn't going to go stand by the cyclone fence and peer through, I said . . .

Well, it was so long ago I can't remember what I said. But I made sure it was just a bit offensive since they were moronic liberals and it was Clinton after all. Seriously, who would want to go see a Clinton.

Plus I have a habit of walking in the other direction when I see a crowd. Mob mentality and all, just no sense getting close to a whole bunch of people who are very close together.
    Mob mentality? You mob up and follow the crowd on ARP really closely...

I don't care for trump but it's cool driving by air force one. I wish trump didn't suck so bad, but he really is everything I dislike in a person. His policy, his ethics, his class... ugh he's an incredibly disgusting person. But he definitely has his fans cheering him on... crowds getting a lot smaller though.

And he will be back for Easter! Yay.

Post Likes
    I thought about it all the way to the Grand Canyon. And my better half kept saying 'please don't'.

My response was, but you know I will.

You see, where I live, if there is water, and then the ensuing erosion, the local governments and EPA can and will essentially extort the land from you by mandating such extreme costs that you will either lose all of your savings or go bankrupt.

And yes, those progressive liberals are quite stupid. Have you seen how they acted when their candidate didn't get elected? Thank goodness that there are so many conservatives in this state that everyone jokes about being the land of fruits and nuts. Conservatives just don't act out like the progressive libbies do.

Thank you for pointing out how stupid the libbies are.

So I'm assuming you are attempting to connect grand Canyon erosion, and environmental regulation?

A mining company tearing through land using hazardous chemicals and dumping all the waste in rivers and creeks...

A river tearing through rock for millions of years...

I fail to see the connection, and I'm honestly stumped with how the beers factored in. You were conscious enough to remember it, meaning you weren't drunk enough to say that... and yet you did. So here I am puzzled at how you and the other millions like you use critical thinking and logic and come up with these statements and justifications.

Stupid liberals.

Post Likes
    I thought about it all the way to the Grand Canyon. And my better half kept saying 'please don't'.

My response was, but you know I will.

You see, where I live, if there is water, and then the ensuing erosion, the local governments and EPA can and will essentially extort the land from you by mandating such extreme costs that you will either lose all of your savings or go bankrupt.

And yes, those progressive liberals are quite stupid. Have you seen how they acted when their candidate didn't get elected? Thank goodness that there are so many conservatives in this state that everyone jokes about being the land of fruits and nuts. Conservatives just don't act out like the progressive libbies do.

Thank you for pointing out how stupid the libbies are.
    Ok... home of the nuts for sure...

Post Likes
    Not really.

I actually avoid a lot of threads that just re-hash the same stuff over and over. I think you would find it difficult to find a thread where I made post after post, jumping on a bandwagon. At least in ARP. In the other technical threads, sometimes discussions take place that are post after post.

And I will jump right in and make points that others seem to forget. Regardless of the direction.

But yes, calling myself a constitutional conservative is the closest thing to what my belief's are that I can think of.

Mob mentality? You mob up and follow the crowd on ARP really closely...

I don't care for trump but it's cool driving by air force one. I wish trump didn't suck so bad, but he really is everything I dislike in a person. His policy, his ethics, his class... ugh he's an incredibly disgusting person. But he definitely has his fans cheering him on... crowds getting a lot smaller though.

And he will be back for Easter! Yay.

Post Likes
    Come on dude, get it correct:

Fruits and nuts.

We probably have more homo's here than anywhere else.

Ok... home of the nuts for sure...

Post Likes
    Come on dude, get it correct:

Fruits and nuts.

We probably have more homo's here than anywhere else.
    Nothing wrong with fruits, it's the nuts with the guns and the anti american rhetoric

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101114 ... LastLast