Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Dude, you've been playing too many video games. The only op you're ready for, is the outpatient surgery you've been needing for your hemorrhoids.
    Name:  Capture+_2017-04-07-05-35-16.png
Views: 177
Size:  486.9 KB
    "If you canít describe what you are doing as a process, you donít know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

All those who wander..are not lost.

Do NOT..mistake my kindness for weakness.

The early bird may get the worm..but the second mouse gets the cheese.

Post Likes
    Such a fitting name. Name:  Capture+_2017-04-07-05-48-05.png
Views: 170
Size:  89.2 KB
    "If you canít describe what you are doing as a process, you donít know what you are doing." ~ W. Edwards Deming

3. Likes Jettinvr6sc, biodieselman, davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Mad m, reminds me of an 8 year old snowflake, that stomps his feet and throws a temper tantrum when he can't get his way. I bet the reason he's not a teacher anymore, is because he kept getting punked out by the 8th graders. Probably got his azz kicked by a few too...

5. Likes davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Love him, hate him...whatever - we get it. I remain unsure of his motivation, but this was a fairly safe move on his part. As cray cray as that sounds - sending missiles crashing into another country. And it appears to have went off pretty surgical with low collateral. As long as it doesn't get us into a protracted multi nation war, and it doesn't seem likely that will happen on behalf of Syria.

Who could really be against taking military measures against Assad after years of atrocities? After the pictures of the little ones being poisoned, suffering and exterminated were made public. Clinton just stated she would bomb his air fields after all; Obama threatened to multiple times. It's been on the table for years and the timing simply worked in Trump's favor. Assad handed him a golden opportunity and Trump played it well.

The timing could not have been better, with a major dignitary in town who benefits N. Korea, Russia having warned against such actions mere hours before and of course the whole world watching immediately following the chemical attack. Visits from middle east leaders immediately prior, concerned with our influence on the global stage and fearing an isolationist administration. It was incredibly swift action and it's message was quite clear.

You can dismiss it as impulsive, call him opportunistic all you want, but Trump had a pretty good day. Shows he is at least capable of executing strategy that is, if anything else, supported by many around the world and on both sides of the isle at home- albeit grudgingly and behind closed doors.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many peopleóespecially political moderates and liberalsódecided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    Don't stop now Mr. President....lets give Iran a taste as well.

8. Likes lions_lair, vin lashon, davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lions_lair View Post
    Such a fitting name.
    As easy as it is to toy with you, I must say that kittens_clubhouse would be a more appropriate username for you.

Post Likes
    As easy as it is to toy with you, I must say that kittens_clubhouse would be a more appropriate username for you.

Yeah, I bet you like "toying" with other men. But I'm not sure your not a female. With​ your tender wittle feewings. Just stfu.

11. Likes coolwhip, davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Guys lets move away from the personal attacks and stay on the issues. Thanks!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Ok.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lions_lair View Post
    Mad m, reminds me of an 8 year old snowflake, that stomps his feet and throws a temper tantrum when he can't get his way. I bet the reason he's not a teacher anymore, is because he kept getting punked out by the 8th graders. Probably got his azz kicked by a few too...
    Speaking of azz kicking, how are your tactical assault skills coming along in Call of Duty? And are you still playing standing on account of the hemorrhoids? I bet you can't wait for the surgery because afterwards, you can brag non-stop about being involved in a real-life special op!!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by newoldtech View Post
    Oops, just saw your post.

Okay, we can drop it.

16. Likes oceanblues liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Speaking of azz kicking, how are your tactical assault skills coming along in Call of Duty? And are you still playing standing on account of the hemorrhoids? I bet you can't wait for the surgery because afterwards, you can brag non-stop about being involved in a real-life special op!!
    Haven't played a video game in 30 years. What's call of duty?

18. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I guess it's something that you youngsters do.

20. Likes vin lashon, davidj001 liked this post.
Page 3 of 30 FirstFirst 1234567891013 ... LastLast