Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    An old customer once told me with great animation, that if was not for that "thing" twixt their thighs, there would be bounty out on 'em.

I know that should anything happen to my spouse, I will be (happily) living alone from then on. Till then, I have a promise to keep....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Juan Madera View Post
    An old customer once told me with great animation, that if was not for that "thing" twixt their thighs, there would be bounty out on 'em.

I know that should anything happen to my spouse, I will be (happily) living alone from then on. Till then, I have a promise to keep....
    Like the old joke
    Little Billy and little Sally are playing in the swimming pool naked. Little Billy points at his crotch and laughingly says "You don't have one of these" Little Sally points are her crotch and says "My mommy say with one of these, I can get as many of those as I want"
    Officially, Down for the count

YOU HAVE TO GET OFF YOUR ASS TO GET ON YOUR FEET

I know enough to know, I don't know enough
    Liberalism-Ideas so good they mandate them

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    For years I have observed the inherent-truth in the nick-naming of alcohol as "spirits". It really does seem to release one's spirit. Because I feel, and find, that the way someone is when they are drinking / drunk - is how they Really are. Alcohol tends to remove any veneer that they might be maintaining in sobriety.
    You've mentioned this thought before on here and it's one of my favorite things I learned on HVAC talk

4. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12