Post Likes

obama posts picture of british attacker

Attached Images Attached Images  
    Let's give nukes a chance.

Post Likes
    ????? What does that image have to do with the title of your thread???
    Clarify please.
    Those who dance, appear insane to those who do not hear the music.
    Those who believe, appear ignorant to those who do not know God.

3. Dislikes hvacrmedic disliked this post.
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    Is that a Muslim unit?
    No one is useless in this world who lightens the burdens of another. -- Charles Dickens

Post Likes
    Must be obama and his idiot Kerry says its true..

Post Likes
    Kerry is one big ugly stooge has 4 or 5 houses with air conditioning.
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    No "Quotation" Marks around anything, so I'm not buying it. They can put quotation marks around it, which will leave them open to liable if he didn't say it, and it may be believable. BTW I've been there, had a relative that said terrible things about me, I made this threat that threat, said this. Got a quick lesson on the English language from a Lawyer. She never used quotation marks or commas. If she talked to someone, it was always, "I'm saying this about him!"
    Retired, after 43 Years

Post Likes
    An arab family relocates to Ireland. The parents buy a house and the children are enrolled in school. On his first day there the son is introduced to the class and asked to stand and state his name.

"My name is Mohamad. My family and I have recently moved here to Ireland. We live on O-Connell street; near Parnell Square."

The teacher says: Mohamad is a difficult name - you're Irish now - let's call you Mike.

OK.

So the boy goes home that afternoon and his mother says: Mohamad! How was your first day at your new school?

It was good but please call me Mike from now on - I'm Irish now.

Mike? No! Your name is Mohamad! You carry the name of Allah's messenger! The Founder of our faith. You shame our our family, our culture, and our sacred religion.

No I don't - just call me Mike.

So the mother puts a beating on the kid. Screaming the whole time. When she backs off she calls the boy's father and tells him. The father comes home and he really lays into the kid, yelling: Your name is Mohamad! You carry the hallowed name of Allah's messenger! The very Founder of our faith. With this new name you shame our our family, our culture, and our sacred religion. Your name is Mohamad!

So the next day the kid gets up and goes to school. In the classroom the teachers sees his bruises and cuts and says:

Mohamad; what happened to you? You're hurt.

What the hell kind of country is this? I've only been Irish for one day and already I've been attacked by two of these friggin muslims they let in here!
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.