Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by lewiswhite View Post
    Hello You can select wood stove from the following list -:
    1. Lopi Endeavor Wood Stove
    2. Vermont Castings Encore 2in1 Wood Stove
    3. Pleasant Hearth Wood Stove
    I hope you will like it.
    There are many Reputable & Proven Wood Stoves that are available Lewis.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

"You've got to Stand for Something or You'll fall for anything" (A. Tippin)

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindrasect View Post
    I decided to close my research by purchasing Drolet High-Efficiency wood stove for me, on the grounds that my space is huge and as per this site https://sortedforyou.com/best-wood-stoves it is useful for substantial spaces. Would it be a good idea for me to take the plunge?
    Mind,

In all Truth, ... That Decision fully rests upon you.

Every Manufacturer, of Every Product made, will proclaim that their product is "The Best". Actually that happens in "Religion" & "Politics" also.

As You Research the matter, ... Absolutely Consider "Cost", "Proven Efficiency & Reliability from the Consumer Viewpoint", "Parts Availability", & "Technical Back-up".

Also, ... For many reasons,... be sure that You can use the unit to cook on, & that You'll be able to use it without Electric, for You just might find yourself with out Electric &/or Gas in the future.
    Hos 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge. Because you have rejected knowledge, I will also reject you, that you may be no priest to me. Because you have forgotten your God’s law, I will also forget your children.

Mat_15:24 But he answered, “I wasn’t sent to anyone but the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Mindrasect View Post
    Thank you for guidance, I ordered it

Post Likes
    In the battle for most efficient fireplace, gas fireplace efficiency is always going to win over wood fireplace efficiency. That’s because gas fireplaces burn more cleanly and produce fewer polluting emissions. Wood-burning fireplaces typically emit 28 pounds of particulate emissions. Gas fireplace efficiency includes easy maintenance, so you have no ashes or soot in the chimney with a gas fireplace.

Post Likes
    If I have wood on hand, then that is more efficient. More efficient on my wallet.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12