Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Likes
    For what it is worth, first the guy called me a dick, then in a subsequent post he called me a rookie; don't think he was a homeowner. But what's my memory worth these days, LOL.

The only thing I can remember is the thread had 22 and 410A in the thread title.

HVAC_Marc could always pull up the thread really fast. His memory must be better than mine !!

Quote Originally Posted by TechmanTerry View Post
    How about "that", BBeerme is called a dick,by some HO and then a few years later ,that same dumbazz HO calls me a "nasty SOB"....... Its pretty damn obvious that ,that HO IS A HO....LOLALOT.

Or was it GlennHVAC, or was it PoodleheadMike or Others, or even me that was called a dirty name by a nasty HO.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

I do a triple evac with nitro to remove non condensables.

I use 56% silver on everything except steel.

Post Likes
    Can't even remember the context.

Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    He seems alright to me - I'm sure he'll be OK.
    If you were a real tech, you'd solder a relay on that board and call it good to go.

Post Likes
    BB I see your sig line. Are you collecting irrational stuff that was said in posts? Maybe the dick thing should be included.
    Give me a relay with big enough contacts, and I'll run the world!

You can be anything you want......As long as you don't suck at it.

If a person wants to create a machine that will be more likely to fail...Make it complicated.

USAF 98 Bomb Wing 1960-66 SMW Lu49

4. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    He asked a basic question somewhere else (and I think it might have been the first-question here) and he used the term "by the book" for his summation of the piping job he had done on a boiler.

Some of the guys jumped on him a little bit for not suppling enough information, or maybe for dismissing the piping as a potential cause of the problem; I'm not sure which now.

Anyway; he got a little triggered by those responses - and understandably so; right out of the gate, but after a bit he got past that 'greeting' and seemed like a regular guy. And as it turned out; I don't think the piping was the issue - the boiler was leaking from running fresh water.

PHM
    -----------

Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Can't even remember the context.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    If the homeowner makes the mistake of telling me that they installed it themselves, and I can surmise that they don't have the proper knowledge to do it... I may decline touching it. Once you service a unit here in North Carolina, if you leave it operational and it violates code, you can get burnt.

If I don't know they installed it and it is blatantly breaking code, I will be sure to offend them by commenting on how wrong everything is, followed by checking for a permit with the office and potentially black-flagging the customer.

"You touch it, you own it."

8. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    Not sure it could be shortened and still make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by hvacker View Post
    BB I see your sig line. Are you collecting irrational stuff that was said in posts? Maybe the dick thing should be included.

10. Likes CEAS-AC-TECH liked this post
    Post Likes
    I can't even find that thread any more. Maybe it got lost in the crash. I remember it had 22 and 410A in the thread title.

Quote Originally Posted by BBeerme View Post
    Not sure it could be shortened and still make sense.

Post Likes
    Decline!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234