+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CSI/INET/TAC/Schneider Electric Used Controllers

Post Likes
    Hi, I'm interested in 7798B, CLX card and Xenta 527 if you have them. Also Scu1284? Rgds Richard

Post Likes
    Greetings-
    BACKSTORY: Client had Tridium controls contractor migrate CSI fieldbus to JACE using the JK_INET CSI driver and kept the 7793. (why you ask?... ) The 7793 on-board backup battery is bad and when lose power, it drops the program, THEN must move the 7793/router back to the LAN and boot up CSI INET/7 server running to restore. Keeping the 7793 is temporary until MR88s can be replaced (that is why), and so need to replace battery until then.
    GOAL: Trying to create a backup 7793 before we pull the current to replace the battery. We have a couple salvaged from another site but need to change the address.
    Therefore, we are looking for HC7410 handheld w/ documentation of pin-out of the cable required to change address of 7793 (or possibly 7798.)
    Even just the documentation that may allow us to create cable and use an emulation app. Thanks for any help and your time to review!

Post Likes
    Inewcombe - my email is in my profile. Send me a message, I might have information you could use.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in