Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Likes

CSI/INET/TAC/Schneider Electric Used Controllers

We have a large variety of CSI/INET controllers removed and replaced with newer control systems.
    We have PCU 7716, PCU 7718, I/SITE 7798B, MR-VAV-AX, MR-AHU, MR-55, MR-88, I/Site CLX Card, I/stats, STR-250, PCU Expansion modules 8UI/8/DO.

If interested please drop me a note

Post Likes
    I am thinking to build a test bench with inet card and see if can use different gateways to talk with it. Drop me a email with the price that you are looking for. thanks alok.sharma@oasys-controls.com

Post Likes
    Do you still have them?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oasys View Post
    Do you still have them?
    I have some if you're still looking.

Ken

Post Likes
    what is the price that u want

Post Likes
    Can you contact me regarding these and any other parts you may have.

Thank you,
    JD
    jditgeek@gmail.com

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oasys View Post
    I am thinking to build a test bench with inet card and see if can use different gateways to talk with it. Drop me a email with the price that you are looking for. thanks alok.sharma@oasys-controls.com
    Was wondering if you got this test bench up and going? If so any luck? I do have a gateway to have the Inet system talk to just about any other system. It works great to migrate an older system over to a newer BACnet or what you prefer as time or funds are available. Its a really easy and allows you to basically gave different or multiple system up and it does not lock you in to using parts from one manufacturer. You can use parts from whom ever you prefer. So, I was wondering if you have had any success with you test bench.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Hi Guys,
    I have 7798B-C which stopped working.
    Do you have a spare card ? How much does it cost and I might need some technical help as well.
    The inet 2000 software that was running on a windows 2000 PC also crashed.
    Is there a newer version of software that can run on Windows 10 machine.

Who are current experts on upgrading this system.

Appreciate your thoughts and helps.

Irfan

Post Likes
    Schneider Electric has moved their I/Net systems to their new BMS platform: SmartStruxure. It is able to operate on the newest Windows operating systems.

You are (or was, I changed companies several years ago so I'm behind the times BUT will make some reasonable inferences) able to use your existing controls with the new system. However, if your 7798B and/or CLX card have ceased to be operational you may be able to have it serviced for a few more years. That is assuming parts are still available to repair the devices.

If you were operating a computer running Windows 2000 then your installation is probably around 20 years old. I know the MR's and PCU's were built to last almost forever but technologies change and parts cease to be available or become prohibitively difficult to obtain. It may be in your better interest to look in to option of upgrading your BMS to a system designed and built in this century.

As to who would be experts on upgrading, that will depend on your location. Best answer: your local Schneider Electric dealer. I liked their products (I have installed and serviced several of their products over the years) and when installed and configured correctly, they were great. Unfortunately SE has discontinued the sales of I/Net for several years now and experienced technicians with the product line are dwindling. I would strongly recommend shopping around in your local market to get several quotes from multiple vendors. Ask for references and actually contact some of them, ask for the good and the bad of working with each organization. Staying with the SE upgrade may or may not be your best bet but if they know you're asking for multiple quotes they will be much less likely to gouge you on their price.

Good luck!

Ken

Post Likes

CSI/INET/TAC/Schneider Electric Used Controllers

Last edited by JDAlphaGeek; 08-04-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: .

Post Likes
    Last edited by JDAlphaGeek; 08-04-2019 at 04:50 PM. Reason: .

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Irfanlateef View Post
    Hi Guys,
    I have 7798B-C which stopped working.
    Do you have a spare card ? How much does it cost and I might need some technical help as well.
    The inet 2000 software that was running on a windows 2000 PC also crashed.
    Is there a newer version of software that can run on Windows 10 machine.

Who are current experts on upgrading this system.

Appreciate your thoughts and helps.

Irfan
    Yes, I have all the parts your looking for. I have one of the largest stock of CSI / TAC parts and am extremely knowledgeable about the system and all of its upgradable options. I also know of a product that has AES256 FIPS grade security and can be used to migrate over or use multiple systems on the same system. You don't need to by a driver for CSI than one for Bacnet, and another for LON and so on. I comes with all the drivers for it all and will allow you to use hardware for all different types of of manufacturers and or communicate with the existing system. This allows you to change to a new system all at once or you can migrate your system over slowly as parts from the old system fail and /or when money comes available. Please contact me at my email in my and call me directly any day or time at 725 696 2101 so we can go over what you are trying to do and what you really want to get things to do. We can see if we can come up with some ideas that may at least point you in the right direction.

Just remembered...

I also know of a few other options some are very inexpensive and can keep you with same hardware but gives you a interface that works with Windows 10 has apps you can use on phone or tablet. We can go over your plan and give you some options you can take a look at and research further. Currently I am in the process of doing several upgrades, repairs, and migration of CSI systems. This is something that we do regularly l. There are several of us that learned CSI back in the 80s right after the company turned to CSI as it AMF before that. We been working on CSI for that long.

Post Likes
    My contact info JDITGeek@gmail.com, 725.696.2101 Global , Parts, Service, Consulting, Upgrade, and Migration including all manufactures. Information and jokes are Free 🤓

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast