Thread: Hoses

Post Likes

Hoses

Was at the HD the other day, and saw some flat hoses made by Goodyear. 50 ft with aluminum connectors. Cloth coating. Anybody use these? My concern is coil cleaner eating the nylon or whatever the cloth is.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I would be kinda leary of those Aluminium fittings too. My luck with that style hose has been pretty dismal. I have not used that brand though....

Post Likes
    Bought a 100' hose with plastic ends from Wally World last season. Used it all Summer. Worked great. Keep it in a 2 gallon plastic bucket.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals... He wouldn't have made them out of MEAT.

Post Likes
    I started using expandable hoses with brass ends and I've been really happy. It doesn't take up much room in the truck in their really easy to pull up to the roof.

Post Likes
    I have two 75' expanding hoses I got from Walmart. They don't last, but I just keep returning them about every six months and Walmart will replace them. It's a small price to pay for 150' of hose that will fit into a 3 gallon bucket and weighs less then 10lbs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Good ideas. I picked them up. I used my impossible to get, must have your dd214, go see a VA counsler, Is it the twenty second full moon of the millinium? Home depot discount. I saved 5 bucks. So satisfying. But your right they take up almost no space.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    The expandable hoses are the best. Been using mine for a year now. One has plastic connectors and the other one has brass. Realestate on my work truck is precious. My old hoses just took up too much space.