Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Movie Reviews

Post Likes
    Was pleasantly surprised by the 3rd John Wick movie. Had figured that franchise was running out of juice but I enjoyed it and it did a good job of setting up the 4th installment

Post Likes
    Well, not a movie today, but I started re watching a series from the SYFY channel called Warehouse 13. It's a pretty good series, at least the first few seasons are. Great acting and character development for a low budget series. Some fun twisted history stuff.
    Last movie I saw was a Norwegian film from 2014 called Ragnarök, kind of a B horror movie, but with a good ending. Not bad, but not nearly as good as "Rare Exports". If you have some time look that up and watch it, its all dubbed or subtitled, but it's a great funny horror film.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Ad Astra: Looks like a good science fiction space movie. ITS NOT. The space part is ok, but 75% of the movie is physiological bs. Long drawn out and very slow paced. Good CGI, good attention to detail. Could easily sleep through most of it and still get the whole thing.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelbaron View Post
    Well, not a movie today, but I started re watching a series from the SYFY channel called Warehouse 13. It's a pretty good series, at least the first few seasons are. Great acting and character development for a low budget series. Some fun twisted history stuff.
    Last movie I saw was a Norwegian film from 2014 called Ragnarök, kind of a B horror movie, but with a good ending. Not bad, but not nearly as good as "Rare Exports". If you have some time look that up and watch it, its all dubbed or subtitled, but it's a great funny horror film.
    Yeah...

Warehouse 13 was fun...
    Towards the end (last season)...
    It got a little weird...

But the characters were fun.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123