+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Movie Reviews

Post Likes
    I know this isn't appropriate but I just usually wait for a week or two for a clear copy of the movie on the social media unless it is a film that I look forward too. Is there anyone here who have already seen Venom? Is it worth a couple of bucks to watch on the big screen?

Post Likes
    Now, you did it, Kevin bacon will be looking for you! lol

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    More on First Man:

Armstrong filmmakers purposely obscured American flag
    https://behindtheblack.com/behind-th...american-flag/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Space Racer View Post
    What about HVAC techs, huh, huh, are we chopped liver?

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    The last movie that I watched is "Mortal Engine", the first 30 minutes and the last 15 minutes are the best. The rest of the film is a combination of drama and action. I will give it a 4/5 star.

Post Likes
    Was pleasantly surprised by the 3rd John Wick movie. Had figured that franchise was running out of juice but I enjoyed it and it did a good job of setting up the 4th installment

Post Likes
    Well, not a movie today, but I started re watching a series from the SYFY channel called Warehouse 13. It's a pretty good series, at least the first few seasons are. Great acting and character development for a low budget series. Some fun twisted history stuff.
    Last movie I saw was a Norwegian film from 2014 called Ragnarφk, kind of a B horror movie, but with a good ending. Not bad, but not nearly as good as "Rare Exports". If you have some time look that up and watch it, its all dubbed or subtitled, but it's a great funny horror film.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Ad Astra: Looks like a good science fiction space movie. ITS NOT. The space part is ok, but 75% of the movie is physiological bs. Long drawn out and very slow paced. Good CGI, good attention to detail. Could easily sleep through most of it and still get the whole thing.
    I r the king of the world!...or at least I get to stand on the roof and look down on the rest of yall

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Wheelbaron View Post
    Well, not a movie today, but I started re watching a series from the SYFY channel called Warehouse 13. It's a pretty good series, at least the first few seasons are. Great acting and character development for a low budget series. Some fun twisted history stuff.
    Last movie I saw was a Norwegian film from 2014 called Ragnarφk, kind of a B horror movie, but with a good ending. Not bad, but not nearly as good as "Rare Exports". If you have some time look that up and watch it, its all dubbed or subtitled, but it's a great funny horror film.
    Yeah...

Warehouse 13 was fun...
    Towards the end (last season)...
    It got a little weird...

But the characters were fun.
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

GA's basic rules of home heating and AC upgrades:
    *Installation is more important than the brand of equipment
    *The duct system keeps the house comfortable; the equipment only heats and cools (and dehumidifies)
    *The value of comfort, over the long term; leave economic choices behind!
    Choose your contractor wisely!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in