Post Likes

Welch 1376B-01 Vacuum Pump For sale

This a used Welch Vacuum pump. It's several years old but has had limited use. Even during busy times it would be used no more than 30-45 seconds 3-4 times a day. I just recently changed and cleaned the oil. I have two extra oil cans that I will throw in, value 80.00. Price is negotiable. This pump new is 4100.00.

Pickup Only or you arrange transport. Weight is 154lbs. Location Hollywood, Florida. Email ernie@bostlures.com

The Welch 1376B-01 vacuum pump is a rugged and robust vacuum pump for applications requiring pressures < 1 Torr. The 1376B-01 achieves < 0.001 Torr with a pumping speed of 300 liters/min (10.6 CFM).

Two stage, oil sealed vacuum pumps should not be operated continuously at pressures above 1 Torr. Operating this vacuum pump at higher pressure will induce excessive oil spraying from the exhaust of the vacuum pump causing premature failure and void warranty. Please consult your Chemtech Scientific Representative for consultation, should the ultimate pressure of your process run above 1 Torr.

What's included 3 qts DuoSeal oil
    Pumping Speed 10.6 CFM (300 l/min)
    Max. Vacuum 0.001 torr
    Oil Capacity 2.5 qt(2.4 l)
    Tubing Needed 13/16(21)
    Exhaust ./ Intake threads 1-20
    Pump RPM 525
    Dimensions LxWxH 20"x14"x15"
    Weight 156 lb (71 kg)
    Wiring 115V, 60 hz

Post Likes
    Forgot to put the asking price. Asking 2250.00 but negotiable. I have pictures but can't add links as a new member. I can email them to you.

Post Likes
    .....no more than 30-45 seconds 3-4 times a day.......

You using this on refrigerators ?

Post Likes
    No, it was used to make fishing lures. I would mix the a and b catalyst and before pouring into the molds, the air I folded in needed to be removed. The pump was attached to a small vat I put the resin into and it would pull the air out. At its max that took 30-45 seconds and I would pour max 3 times a day. Over the last 6 months I wiould pour maybe twice a week.

Post Likes
    nice I would like more info on the fishing lures if possible