Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Funny those jokers felt they needed to open carry inside a police department for their own protection.

Plus wearing ski masks too boot. Unbelievable. Thank you very much.
    It should have been suicide by cop to give them something to really complain about.

Post Likes
    Special kind of stupid to go into a police station displaying weapons. Maybe to prove gun free zones with guns are not safe? Reverse lib logic...

If thinking was easy,
    everyone would do it!

Regarding Russian Roulette; five out of six players think it is a safe, enjoyable game!

"And I've been banned twice. What of it? If you aren't getting banned once every 3 years, you aren't trying." Brian8383

"it's actually 90 right now in this shaded area of satan's butthole." - HVAC_marc

“Don't believe signature quotes.” - George Washington

Post Likes
    The police should have capped him being stupid
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Guys, it's so obvious what's going on in that video. Those AK toting-liberals were just trying to deflect the public's attention away from the fact that Chelsea Clinton is a horse-faced sk@nk. I bet you Soros gives those lunatic libtards a hefty pay-off for every police station they force into lockdown. It's sickening...really.

Anyway, you'll never see a conservative pulling off such an idiotic stunt, I'm dang sure of that!! Can I get an amen, my brothers?!.............

5. Likes jmac00 liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    Guys, it's so obvious what's going on in that video. Those AK toting-liberals were just trying to deflect the public's attention away from the fact that Chelsea Clinton is a horse-faced sk@nk. I bet you Soros gives those lunatic libtards a hefty pay-off for every police station they force into lockdown. It's sickening...really.

Anyway, you'll never see a conservative pulling off such an idiotic stunt, I'm dang sure of that!! Can I get an amen, my brothers?!.............

Hey man, your not supposed to let out our secrets. The connies haven't figured it out yet. You blew it. Now everyone knows Chelsea is a horse faced skunk with an a.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

7. Likes MadMasticator liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblues View Post
    Hey man, your not supposed to let out our secrets. The connies haven't figured it out yet. You blew it. Now everyone knows Chelsea is a horse faced skunk with an a.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    Sorry, I should have shown more restraint, but you have to understand, the joys of partisan bashing are so emboldening to my otherwise ill-tempered spirit. You see, I don't have to think about my own shortcomings as long as I am beating up on somebody else. Besides, all my friends are deep into the partisan thug life, I couldn't possibly survive the wilds of ARP without my homeboys at my side. I mean, who else would help me prop up my hastily-constructed viewpoints about the world, if not them?

Post Likes
    There ain't no fixing that kind of stupid!

Post Likes
    IMO the police did the right thing...

I think this was a publicity stunt... note the obvious carrying of cameras...
    The cops, rightly, figured out right away this was meant to film an incident and make a media campaign...

If it had been a TRUE terrorist action... there would not have been all the video stuff... and there would not have been the calm and low energy entry into the police station.

Hope they got some 'corrective' penalties for their choices!

As to stripping them of their 2nd amendment rights...
    That would be controversial...

Problem with stripping folks of their 2nd rights for something stupid... is one gives the govt the ability to strip those rights for political reasons... which we do NOT want to EVER happen!
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Libtards like those guys are whats makes it rough for everyone..... I say casterate em and let em go.

Post Likes
    Just another reason for draconian gun laws.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12