Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    Im sure CNN would be a better choice
    Touché, maybe if Regan never killed the fairness doctrine we would have real news instead of all this crap they feed the public from all sides.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by oceanblues View Post
    Touché, maybe if Regan never killed the fairness doctrine we would have real news instead of all this crap they feed the public from all sides.

Name:  wanbulance.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  5.1 KB
    if corny was a part on a washing machine,,, he'd be the agitator

“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing; those who COUNT the votes decide everything.” – Stalin even evil men say things worth paying attention to

A Nation of Sheep - Breeds a Government of Wolves

Gangster Al Capone once remarked that anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    Name:  wanbulance.jpeg
Views: 175
Size:  5.1 KB
    Must not be familiar with it.

Post Likes
    Must not be familiar with it.

yes i am familiar with it, when all the "lefty" talk shows had to stand on their own instead of riding the coat tails of the successful conservative talk shows, they most all fell flat on their face

“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing; those who COUNT the votes decide everything.” – Stalin even evil men say things worth paying attention to

Gangster Al Capone once remarked that anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    yes i am familiar with it, when all the "lefty" talk shows had to stand on their own instead of riding the coat tails of the successful conservative talk shows, they most all fell flat on their face
    So your not familiar with it.

6. Likes netsalt liked this post
    Post Likes
    IMO...

Good news articles are not concentrated at one or two sources...
    However bad articles seem to be...

One needs to have the ability to understand what a good and bad article is...
    So they can weed out the trash themselves.

Seems to me... the snowflakes are not very good at this...
    However they (snowflakes) do seem to be pretty good at parroting...

Now back on subject: IMO literally EVERYONE LOOSES... when an election is rigged...
    So it just makes good common sense... to be vigilant to be absolutely 100% sure they are NOT.

I heard a while back... One of Trump's agendas will be:
    To arrange for every legal citizen to have a picture ID... and that picture ID will be provided totally FREE OF CHARGE! The program will go to great lengths to make it more than fair for each legally qualified person to have a picture ID...
    Then the issue of voter fraud will be dealt with once and for all.

And NO... it is not discrimination to make a person have a picture ID to vote...
    One cannot conduct basic personal business without one now... so why is voting different?
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by ga-hvac-tech View Post
    IMO...

Good news articles are not concentrated at one or two sources...
    However bad articles seem to be...

One needs to have the ability to understand what a good and bad article is...
    So they can weed out the trash themselves.

Seems to me... the snowflakes are not very good at this...
    However they (snowflakes) do seem to be pretty good at parroting...

Now back on subject: IMO literally EVERYONE LOOSES... when an election is rigged...
    So it just makes good common sense... to be vigilant to be absolutely 100% sure they are NOT.

I heard a while back... One of Trump's agendas will be:
    To arrange for every legal citizen to have a picture ID... and that picture ID will be provided totally FREE OF CHARGE! The program will go to great lengths to make it more than fair for each legally qualified person to have a picture ID...
    Then the issue of voter fraud will be dealt with once and for all.

And NO... it is not discrimination to make a person have a picture ID to vote...
    One cannot conduct basic personal business without one now... so why is voting different?
    Hitler gave the Jews stars for free too, maybe he can give us some other type of fashionable ID.

Post Likes
    By the way I live Near Chicago (not asking for sympathy). Chicago has been poked fun at because of its dead vote for decades. Voter fraud Yes I do believe. Also some states allow driver licenses for illegals - The Democrats now are trying to pass or have that in Illinois if you go to the Secretary of State office you are automatically registered to vote. No chance of voter fraud with that law RIGHT. Hold it you need a SS card. The news had a illegal on the other day talking about the wall and the immigration from his side. Oh by the way he has a SS card his Grandfather BOUGHT IT FOR HIM. There has been cases reported on the news channels in the past of people that have actually succeeding to register their dogs to vote.
    So Yes it should be looked into.

P.S. My Wife is a Public School Teacher, which means Union. Well when we got married she changed her last name of course. She is still getting the Registered Voter card with her maiden name on it mailed to her every time they send them out. It has been 10 years. She has never voted under her maiden name since we have been married, but she could of. I just say that they figure she is a good union voting Democrat... (Thank God she is not)
    There is only one truly right way to do something, but there are thousands of wrong ways to varying degrees to do it.
    So the question is: If you don't do it right, then how wrong is it going to be???

Post Likes
    So your not familiar with it.

The courts reasoned that the scarcity of the broadcast spectrum, which limited the opportunity for access to the airwaves, created a need for the Doctrine. However, the proliferation of cable television, multiple channels within cable, public-access channels, and the Internet have eroded this argument, since there are plenty of places for ordinary individuals to make public comments on controversial issues at low or no cost at all.

blow me

Post Likes
    Eleven States Threatened With Lawsuits If No Action Taken To Clean Voter Rolls

Watchdog group Judicial Watch (JW) sent out warning letters Monday to 11 states with counties in where the registered voters outnumbers voting-age citizens, as calculated by the U.S. Census Bureau’s 2011-2015 American Community Survey.

According to the letters, this is “strong circumstantial evidence that these … counties are not conducting reasonable voter registration record maintenance as mandated under the [National Voter Registration Act] NVRA.”

http://dailycaller.com/2017/04/11/el...n-voter-rolls/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

12. Likes lions_lair, davidj001 liked this post
    Post Likes
    2011-2012:

Officials Plead Guilty in New York Voter Fraud Case

A total of four Democratic officials and political operatives have now pleaded guilty to voter fraud-related felony charges in an alleged scheme to steal a New York election.

The latest guilty pleas expose the ease with which political insiders can apparently manipulate the electoral system and throw an election their way, by the forging of signatures of unsuspecting voters that are then cast as real votes.

"The phrase they use is: 'making sure they vote the right way,'" said a source close to the case, which is unfolding in Troy, N.Y. "It is not a Democratic or Republican thing. ... It is criminal."

Former Troy Democratic City Clerk William McInerney, Democratic Councilman John Brown, and Democratic political operatives Anthony Renna and Anthony DeFiglio have entered guilty pleas in the case, in which numerous signatures were allegedly forged on absentee ballots in the 2009 Working Families Party primary, the political party that was associated with the now-defunct community group, ACORN.

Read the rest:
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2011...raud-case.html

Spanish company will “Count” American votes overseas in November

When the Spanish online voting company SCYTL bought the largest vote processing corporation in the United States, it also acquired the means of manufacturing the outcome of the 2012 election. For SOE, the Tampa based corporation purchased by SCYTL in January, supplies the election software which records, counts, and reports the votes of Americans in 26 states–900 total jurisdictions–across the nation.

As the largest election results reporting company in the US, SOE provides reports right down to the precinct level. But before going anywhere else, those election returns are routed to individual, company servers where the people who run them “…get ‘first look’ at results and the ability to immediately and privately examine vote details throughout the USA.” In short, “this redirects results …to a centralized privately held server which is not just for Ohio, but national; not just USA-based, but global.”

And although the votes will be cast in hometown, American precincts on Election Day, with the Barcelona-based SCYTL taking charge of the process, they will be routed and counted overseas.

SCYTL itself is a leader in internet voting technology and in 2010 was involved in modernizing election systems for the midterm election in 14 American states.

But although SCYTL’s self-proclaimed reputation for security had won the company the Congressionally approved task of handling internet voting for American citizens and members of the military overseas, upon opening the system for use in the District of Columbia, the University of Michigan fight song “The Victors” was suddenly heard after the casting of each ballot. The system had been hacked by U of M computer teachers and students in response to a challenge by SCYTL that anyone who wished to do so, might try!

Read the rest:
    https://www.westernjournal.com/spani...s-in-november/
    Vacuum Technology:
    CRUD = Contamination Resulting in Undesirable Deposits.
    CRAPP = Contamination Resulting in Additional Partial Pressure.

Change your vacuum pump oil now.

Test. Testing, 1,2,3.

Post Likes
    The internet will prob b responsible for americas downfall.
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Nah corn it will be liberals like yourself voting to put commie loving Democrats in office to completely destroy America. This has been going on since FDR.

Picked up speed under LBJ then Carter and finally Obama threw the gloves off and went Red. The current Democrats in Congress are for the most part "Red" to the core. Yeah. Thank you, thank you very much
    "I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast