Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Sooty View Post
    Oh man the cake argument rears it's giant forehead again in full retard mode.

The problem wasn't that the moronic baker didn't have the right to not bake a cake it was because he made sure to mention it was because the customers were gay and that was a violation of a law that was on the books. Also he was willing to bake a cake FOR A DOG WEDDING. Yes that's right marriage is a sacred institution between a man and a woman or a couple of dogs. Praise Jesus!
    post your proof
    if corny was a part on a washing machine,,, he'd be the agitator

“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing; those who COUNT the votes decide everything.” – Stalin even evil men say things worth paying attention to

A Nation of Sheep - Breeds a Government of Wolves

Gangster Al Capone once remarked that anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

Post Likes
    All the gay raging flammers out there are trying to force the rest of us Americans to accept their perverted lifestyle. Well, I do not accept their pervert lifestyle, and what I really don't accept are these raging flammers trying to force the rest of us Americans to put up with their perversion and make their perversion mainstream.

3. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    post your proof
    http://aclu-co.org/wp-content/upload...tion%20(2).pdf

5. Likes MadMasticator liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Dog weddings....... thats just wrong.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    All the gay raging flammers out there are trying to force the rest of us Americans to accept their perverted lifestyle. Well, I do not accept their pervert lifestyle, and what I really don't accept are these raging flammers trying to force the rest of us Americans to put up with their perversion and make their perversion mainstream.
    Name:  U9ODj.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  106.3 KB

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I dont think there looking to be accepted by people like you but rather want there rights to live as they are protected by or republic government . There is a reason why we are a republic and it is to protect the minority groups from the majority .

9. Likes MadMasticator liked this post.
    Post Likes
    how does it make it wrong to have an opinion??
    if corny was a part on a washing machine,,, he'd be the agitator

“Those who CAST the votes decide nothing; those who COUNT the votes decide everything.” – Stalin even evil men say things worth paying attention to

A Nation of Sheep - Breeds a Government of Wolves

Gangster Al Capone once remarked that anyone who can walk to the welfare office can walk to work.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Man View Post
    Most of the time right and wrong is obvious. However, there are gray areas. The world isn't black and white. Sometimes right and wrong is a matter of opinion. It's unfortunate when people think what's right and wrong is written in stone.
    If there is no right and wrong written in stone (no absolutes) then everything is just opinion. So, the only thing we can do is express opinions. You can not make a valid claim that someone is wrong or someone is right.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

12. Likes vin lashon liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Perfect example of the idea of morality. Morally we should all want to look out for the poor and feed hungry kids and yet... not everyone agrees.
    Its not the poor that I mind helping ,it's the lazy that I mind helping .
    i work very hard for my wages and personallly I believe that if they do not care enough to work and feed their kids why should I care
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    They should have told them ok and then just not made it ,then use the line oops we dropped the ball here's your deposit back
    Go Trump

15. Likes davidj001, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Name:  U9ODj.jpg
Views: 57
Size:  106.3 KB
    Snooty, it is so easy to take down straw man agruments. If you can't make a valid case against an opponent, just make up a new view that your opponent does not hold.
    "No matter how thirsty your imagination, mirages contain no water"

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    Its not the poor that I mind helping ,it's the lazy that I mind helping .
    i work very hard for my wages and personallly I believe that if they do not care enough to work and feed their kids why should I care
    Well... their kids have no choice.... and its those kids who usually suffer the most. Thats why we keep propping these folks up.

Now then..... I believe that if we started to eliminate these lazy no good people.... and many of the criminals..... all the violent ones...... and get rid of the drug addicts...... then we could save enough money thru their elimination to be able to open up orpahanges or maybe even be able to pay foster parents to raise these kids...... whose parents we would have "eliminated'.... Maybe after a couple of generations we could end up with a decent society without a need for eliminating people.... and taking their kids to raise.

Yes.... rounding up no good people and "eliminating" them seems horrible..... but think about all the pain and suffering and misery it would eliminate.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by davidj001 View Post
    how does it make it wrong to have an opinion??
    You can have all the opinions you want. If you don't want to do a job say you can't do it and recommend someone else that will. I hate working in crawlspaces and like magic my schedule gets really full if a customer wants me to do a job that will require more than an hour of working in a crawlspace but I don't tell the customer that crawlspaces are an abomination unto the LORD even if I feel that way.

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh B View Post
    Snooty, it is so easy to take down straw man agruments. If you can't make a valid case against an opponent, just make up a new view that your opponent does not hold.
    What argument? LGBT people should be treated like regular people without being discriminated against based on who they are that's it. The only arguments against treating them with basic human dignity seems to come back to the bible which is a convenient cover for those that don't have the balls to admit that gays just "creep them out". There are so many contradictions in the bible you couldn't go a day without violating something and it amuses me to no end the rules bible thumpers will cling to and which ones they forget or ignore in the name of convenience or just because they don't think those rules should apply to them.

19. Likes MadMasticator liked this post.
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast