Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

Long winter predicted - lots of snowflakes

He has been in office only a few hours, and the protesters are out. "Just in case", I guess.

One of the problems with society is that Liberal thought has saturated & pickled the brains of the Left.

Trump may be an oaf, he may be low on self -esteem (thus the ego related behavior), but he may also conceivably be our best president since Ronald Reagan.

While the Left is still stuck on Obama's legacy of Trannie bathroom legislation, gay rights and labeling all who oppose him as racist (and anyone who disagrees), Trump is already about the real business of the nation.

Infrastructure, jobs, military might, defense of the country, the economy. These are the issues he chooses to spend himself on.

Meanwhile, the snowflakes are all protesting for their "rights" and condemning him for being a "sexist", "racist" and "bigot". The mantra of the Left, reserved for anyone and everyone who would shine a light on their immoral, illogical, and out & out brain-dead philosophies.

The irony is that they label him everything that they are. Every last term applies.

I wouldn't hang out with Trump. Really, his behavior is a bit embarrassing. But I strongly believe he has an ability and the inclination to lead this country out of the dung pile it currently wallows in.

Anyway, here's the article. Yes, it's Fox. It's the closest thing I can find to accurate, unbiased, unmainstream news. They get it so much more right than MsM:

Several hundred thousand women from across the country descended on Washington Saturday to protest Donald Trump just hours into his presidency, donning bright pink hats and carrying a dizzying array of political signs – in a celebrity-studded march that put the nation’s lingering divisions on full display despite the 45th president’s appeal a day earlier for unity.

Read the rest here...

2. Likes cehs, Tool-Slinger, lkapigian liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I wish I could understand liberal democrats at their core. The only thing I can come up with is that most liberals are a Godless group of people. Or if they believe there is a God, He certainly doesn't have the right to rule in the affairs of the government. I think most on the other side do believe in the Most High God, and that he certainly is involved in the affairs of our nation. This explains why the moral standards of the left are far lower than those of us conservatives. If there is no God to be accountable to, why be moral? I also think this is why libertarians are dangerously close to being just like liberal democrats. I think this is why democrats hate republicans. Democrats do not want a Biblical moral code imposed on them.

4. Likes cehs, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    I wish I could understand liberal democrats at their core. The only thing I can come up with is that most liberals are a Godless group of people. Or if they believe there is a God, He certainly doesn't have the right to rule in the affairs of the government. I think most on the other side do believe in the Most High God, and that he certainly is involved in the affairs of our nation. This explains why the moral standards of the left are far lower than those of us conservatives. If there is no God to be accountable to, why be moral? I also think this is why libertarians are dangerously close to being just like liberal democrats. I think this is why democrats hate republicans. Democrats do not want a Biblical moral code imposed on them.
    I think that hits the nail on the head. If one wishes to justify one's immoral behavior, one simply denies that the behavior is immoral, or that a God exists who deems it so.

Further, assassinate the character of those who have the audacity to recognize what they deny. But honestly, I believe the price demonstrates itself in the denial. They keep justifying their actions, placing it in a pretty little package that seems not only OK, but morally right, to the point that they believe it's true.

A seared conscience aka, given over to a reprobate mind.

Post Likes
    From what I seen and heard the left accuses the right of everything they do/think. It is like they know they are guilty so they blame the other side to confuse the issue to the point that people will just say both sides do it.
    Yes it is true what exreo said about morals and the belief in God. Another point to add is to the Liberals the ends justify the means. So they will lie, cheat, distort facts, or whatever they can to get what they want/ further their agenda. (Health care anybody). They also believe in using ever little crisis (real or manufactured) as a reason for more laws. For instant I doesn't matter to them if 10 laws were broke in the latest high profile shooting. They will use that shooting as a reason for another Gun law.
    There is only one truly right way to do something, but there are thousands of wrong ways to varying degrees to do it.
    So the question is: If you don't do it right, then how wrong is it going to be???

7. Likes coolwhip, Tool-Slinger liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Its time for the conservative to boycott any company or celebrity that supports the bad behavior of liberals
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Robber View Post
    From what I seen and heard the left accuses the right of everything they do/think. It is like they know they are guilty so they blame the other side to confuse the issue to the point that people will just say both sides do it.
    Yes it is true what exreo said about morals and the belief in God. Another point to add is to the Liberals the ends justify the means. So they will lie, cheat, distort facts, or whatever they can to get what they want/ further their agenda. (Health care anybody). They also believe in using ever little crisis (real or manufactured) as a reason for more laws. For instant I doesn't matter to them if 10 laws were broke in the latest high profile shooting. They will use that shooting as a reason for another Gun law.
    And in doing so, directly contradict their stated agenda.

Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    Its time for the conservative to boycott any company or celebrity that supports the bad behavior of liberals
    Why not? Those type of Liberals don't want our business anyway. They never see or think things through to the end. What those Liberals need is a good, healthy dose of consequences. They probably didn't get any as a child, that's why they grew up as spoiled, entitled Liberal snowflakes.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    This explains why the moral standards of the left are far lower than those of us conservatives. If there is no God to be accountable to, why be moral?
    HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!! Conservatives aren't more moral they are just more hypocritical. For every God fearin' conservative thumping the bible there is one out there cruising bus station bathrooms for anonymous gay sex. At least liberals are willing to accept that some people are gay or just enjoy dressing up in a nice skirt now and then and don't force people to feel bad about how they live their life. The problem with trying to enforce moral standards is that they don't exist. You can enforce laws against murder and theft and all sorts of things and we can all agree that murdering people and stealing is wrong (and those laws have all existed in cultures long before Jesus showed up) but how people choose to live their life is personal and is going to be different for everyone. Morality is also fluid many acts today such as divorce or marrying outside your religion or race would get you run out of town and not even all that long ago. Hell there was a time where a woman would get shamed for life for having the indecency to get raped. If you want to get into the nuts and bolts of immorality what liberal ideas do we all have a problem with? Affordable and accessible healthcare? Child care so working mothers can get back to work instead of living on handouts? Equal pay for equal work? Right to education? Probably not. When the right talks about the immorality of liberals they mostly mean that they hate gays. Which is funny because even gays don't worry about gays as much as the moral majority does. It's like they can't close their eyes without seeing sweaty man on man action.

11. Likes Red Man, MadMasticator liked this post.
    Dislikes Tool-Slinger, davidj001 disliked this post.
    Post Likes
    Sorry Sooty you are way off. First of all God fearing people do not go around for anonymous gay sex. In fact a true God fearing person knows that any anonymous sex is wrong!

Second thing is about the enforcing of moral standards. All laws are a enforcement of a moral law in there very nature. Furthermore why do liberal get away with enforcing immoral behavior. But it is "wrong" to enforce moral behavior. Examples just for you sooty: Gay Marriage, legalized pot, abortion, "undocumented workers", even welfare programs are reinforcing immoral behavior by breaking up the need for a family unit, thus rewarding immoral behavior.

Ps see next post reminds me of something.
    There is only one truly right way to do something, but there are thousands of wrong ways to varying degrees to do it.
    So the question is: If you don't do it right, then how wrong is it going to be???

13. Likes Tool-Slinger, davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Liberal Ideas - problems reminds me of this:

....I was thinking of my dog and how he has is so good.
    He has a house bigger than he needs, all bought and paid for by someone else.
    He has no chores.
    He leaves his stuff laying all the place and they are picked up by some one else.
    He lays around all day.
    His Messes are picked up by some one else.
    He does not have a Job.
    His food is paid for by someone who has a job.
    Even his Medical Expenses are paid by some one other than him who has a job.
    Holy smoke If my dog wasn't so Joyful and Happy - He would be a Democrat!!!!!

15. Likes exreo, davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Why should I have to pay a higher tax because some girl has kids she can't pay for . As for gays I could care less what 2 guys or 2 women do to each other in the bedroom .what I do care about is when you start telling me and think I should approve and except it . My wife or daughter don't want some drag queen gender bender in the same restroom with them and should not have to just because the queer ass president obama thinks he knows what's best for us. He can go ***** himself
    Go Trump

17. Likes lions_lair, Tool-Slinger, davidj001 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    You know I came from way back, gay people were born and there was nothing one could do, we just put up with it. This was a long time ago.

Today we have the knowledge to minimize it, but we don't, why. We have today let people become plain idiots, why. For what I can tell, we have let some people become so powerful that we are just slaves for them. How is it that our political system has so much more, and we just fight for scraps left over.

Why isn't anyone in our political system paid a proper wage, and no more til they leave, if they have so much more money when they leave, they have stolen it. How is it we let them control us like little slaves, and believe the lies, the lies are obvious.

Let me explain, it is like that because we no longer believe in whats right, as long as we gain from it, its ok.

Every human being I ask to proof to me there is a God, has failed miserably, because why is obvious, they took another humans word for it. Right and wrong is obvious, down deep we all know it, but we make excuses because it may hurt us in some way.

We claim to be so modern, but looking around, a 2x4 build house with the minimum amount of fastener's, cant seem to hold up in any good storm. Why ?? We can build homes today that can safely stand against most bad and terrible weather, without large damage, but we still build expensive home, but when you look at the structure, that some of us in the business get to see, its obvious why they fall apart and some die, its just plain crappy 2x4x6x8 or some other sizes of wood structure, that will not stand up to even a moderate storm or hurricane.

I could go on and on. Why is it that some of our public roadways, bridges and such other, are in such terrible way. We don't seem to have a problem spending loads of money outside of this country, but many of us are struggling just to make ends meet, money taken from us, to spend in countries, who care less about us, and may even want to control us.

Who is profiting from it, it sure isn't you and me, cause many of us are struggling just to get by.

There are so many things we could do for this country, and show an example. But I'm sorry to say, we have let foreign interest come in, and do away with what this country was founded on.

Will it ever change, I don't know, for years I kept hoping people would wake up. Not sure if this administration will make a new start, I'm not sure if it can be done, with so many self centered populace.

I keep hoping and I'm about to die for not too long, and I'm not sure if my children will ever see it.

I'm just hoping.

Roy
    A man is no less a slave because he is allowed to choose a new master once in a term of years.
    Lysander Spooner

19. Likes davidj001, MadMasticator liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by catmanacman View Post
    Why should I have to pay a higher tax because some girl has kids she can't pay for .
    Perfect example of the idea of morality. Morally we should all want to look out for the poor and feed hungry kids and yet... not everyone agrees.

21. Likes Red Man, MadMasticator liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by royc View Post
    Every human being I ask to proof to me there is a God, has failed miserably, because why is obvious, they took another humans word for it. Right and wrong is obvious, down deep we all know it, but we make excuses because it may hurt us in some way.

Roy
    Roy, if you are waiting for proof, you'll be waiting unitl death, when the proof will be irreversible. It's always been a matter of faith, and there will always be those who won't understand that.

If there is no God, then all is a random (purposeless) occurrence. Which is more ridiculaous, that everything was created by God, or that we (pathetic humanity) are the top of the food chain, and everything was created randomly.

The random thing is the impossible thing.

23. Likes exreo, davidj001, BNME8EZ liked this post.
Page 1 of 9 12345678 ... LastLast