Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Work boots

Post Likes
    I like the red wings also ,except it seems more and more of them are made over there and Southern States quit carring them .
    Go Trump

Post Likes
    Out of the US made choices, I like Thorogood the best. I have a couple pairs in different styles that I wear depending on the weather.

I've tried Red Wing and Chippewa and I think they beat them both for comfort and durability.

The US Made Keens are nice for the really hot weather, like steel toed, waterproof sneakers and my feet don't cook in them.
    It Is What It Is

Post Likes
    Any Redwings still made here are good, but the Chinese ones are garbage. Personally, I have switched to Timberlands for price/value. Not made here, but pretty dang comfortable, and seem to wear well. Always wish good boots would last longer, but for the price, +/-2 years is an acceptable life I guess.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Ive been wolverining it since 04, got a pair a dickies once and didn’t hardly last a season

Never had a timberland pair of boots but i got a heavy duty timberland sandals with mountain like tread for wading in the summer. The strap come out the sole in about two weeks 80bucks down the drain. Timberland is for rappers or other people that want to look like they do things but dont IMO.

Long lasting abuse taking stuff is hard to find but wolverine aint bad and well worth the .000115 million dollars.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    My 6 inch timberland boondocks are the most comfortable pair of boots I've ever owned. Had them 4 months now.

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    I wear the Wolverine Blade LX boot. Very comfy and LIGHT WEIGHT! Check them out. They are the best boots I've ever had.

Post Likes
    I am on my second pair of Red Wings and I am very happy with them. Just a great quality boot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12