+ Reply to Thread

Thread: RIP Russell Sigler

Post Likes

RIP Russell Sigler

Russel Sigler was one of the last living to have worked with Willis Carrier, the Father of Air Conditioing , he owned the Carrier Distributorship we dealt with...I had the privilege to meet and do business with this man

It is with great sorrow that I must inform you of the death of my Father, Russell Sigler, the founder of our company. He passed away peacefully in his sleep on Saturday at 10:00 AM after a short illness. During his final hours on earth he had all six of his children as well as other family members around him. Below is an email sent to his dealers

During his nearly 100 years of life, Russ was known for the passion he had for the business he created and the HVAC industry. One of the things he enjoyed most in life was being able to personally meet all of our employees as well as most of our great customers, vendors and suppliers. He had a passion for people and you couldn’t be in his presence without being effected by his optimism and enthusiasm for life. He touched the lives of so many people in our industry during his life.

The family is planning a private service with a celebration of his life in the near future. I know that he would want to wish each of you success and happiness as we continue to grow Russell Sigler, Inc. and also in your personal lives.

Sincerely,

Jack Sigler

Post Likes
    My sincerest condolences.

Post Likes
    lkapigian, so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I wish I had been one of the fortunate ones to meat this great man. May he rest in peace and accompany those who have waited for him in Heaven.
    Hoping that peace will be with you and you family at this difficult time.
    God Bless,
    Vince

4. Likes lions_lair liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    lkapigian, so sorry to hear of the loss of your father. I wish I had been one of the fortunate ones to meat this great man. May he rest in peace and accompany those who have waited for him in Heaven.
    Hoping that peace will be with you and you family at this difficult time.
    God Bless,
    Vince
    Not his dad. That's just the obituary

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    Not his dad. That's just the obituary

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Thanks for the clarification. It did seem odd the limited responses and where he said " I had the privilege to meet and do business with this man"
    lkapigian, I still love your dad.....

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    Thanks for the clarification. It did seem odd the limited responses and where he said " I had the privilege to meet and do business with this man"
    lkapigian, I still love your dad.....
    Thanks..none the less Russell was an amazing man and truly a dad to many. He was a distributor in California Arizona Utah and Nevada, worked every day , his kids are doing well following in his footsteps

8. Likes VTP99 liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in