Post Likes

best xmas decoration

"Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take the dummy down after 2 days.

I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever; but two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake person until she climbed to the top (she was not happy).
    By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    That's freakin' hilarious.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Ah yes. A great classic!

Post Likes
    Very funny. Where did you get the picture? I think I'll email that to some people.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by exreo View Post
    Very funny. Where did you get the picture? I think I'll email that to some people.
    I think he took it. It is a picture of the front of his house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Snaple4 View Post
    I think he took it. It is a picture of the front of his house.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk
    I'm thinking it's a staged picture, but I reserve the right to be wrong. My first reaction would not be to pull out a cell phone and take a picture of this fellow in this situation. It would be to put the ladder back up. Also, the guy hanging on the gutter is not looking down or to the side to see if someone can help. But, maybe I am wrong.

Post Likes
    It's only about 10' to that bush, he'll be fine.
    Some people get worked up over the littlest things.
    Oh, and how about that gutter, damn thing must be made from titanium.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by VTP99 View Post
    It's only about 10' to that bush, he'll be fine.
    Some people get worked up over the littlest things.
    Oh, and how about that gutter, damn thing must be made from titanium.
    You must have at least some vestiges of youth still on your side to make such a statement. If it is only ten feet, post fifty eyesight, experience and injuries makes it appear at least fifteen. I cringe when stepping off any ledge over twelve inches.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

Post Likes
    The guys a dummy, what more can I say ?
    Maybe he losses some straw but you'll pack it back in. Right ?

Post Likes
    Takes me back to my youth, 6th grade. A buddy and I made a dummy and climbed a tree in my front yard and as a car would drive by we would drop if from the tree. We thought it was funny as heck. After the third car my buddies mom came out to see what all the ruckus was. My ears are still ringing from the reprimanding and I am fairly certain his azz is still pink from the spankin.
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

11. Likes BBeerme liked this post.
    Post Likes
    I love it. Still laughing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by hurtinhvac View Post
    "Good news is that I truly out did myself this year with my Christmas decorations. The bad news is that I had to take the dummy down after 2 days.

I had more people come screaming up to my house than ever; but two things made me take it down. First, the cops advised me that it would cause traffic accidents as they almost wrecked when they drove by.

Second, a 55 year old lady grabbed the 75 pound ladder almost killed herself putting it against my house and didn't realize it was fake person until she climbed to the top (she was not happy).
    By the way, she was one of many people who attempted to do that. My yard couldn't take it either. I have more than a few tire tracks where people literally drove up my yard."
    Oh no! Be careful when decorating the outside of the house.