+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Thread: Changes at iManifold/iConnect

Post Likes

Changes at iManifold/iConnect

It is with a heavy heart, that I write this post, but I wanted you to hear it from me first. As of November 22nd, myself, the programming team, technical support and sales were terminated form North Park Innovations, manufactures of the iManifold, 10 of us let go in all, as notified by email. (No you cannot make this stuff up.) Sorry I cannot go into the details here

The iManifold has been an incredible adventure, and a passion not only for me but the brilliant programming team that took my vision and made it a reality. I tried several times unsuccessfully to acquire the assets to keep the product alive and moving forward, however we simply could not come to a reasonable agreement with the current owners. I do not know what the future holds for them, but I can tell you that iManifold has lost its greatest champions, visionary’s and support staff that it will ever have.

I want to deeply thank everyone that believed in me, supported me and purchased the product. Although I did not own the company, I was the face of it, and I know that many of you bought iManifold because of me and the brilliant team behind me. For that I want to personally apologize as I cannot support iManifold any longer.

That said, for the short term, I am tending chickens, smoking bacon and having a glass of bourbon. Feel free to stop by if you are in the neighborhood. There is nothing that bacon and bourbon can’t fix.

Jim
    JLB,

2. Likes hydra, HeatenCoolair, kamersoutdoor liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jim bergmann View Post
    It is with a heavy heart, that I write this post, but I wanted you to hear it from me first. As of November 22nd, myself, the programming team, technical support and sales were terminated form North Park Innovations, manufactures of the iManifold, 10 of us let go in all, as notified by email. (No you cannot make this stuff up.) Sorry I cannot go into the details here

The iManifold has been an incredible adventure, and a passion not only for me but the brilliant programming team that took my vision and made it a reality. I tried several times unsuccessfully to acquire the assets to keep the product alive and moving forward, however we simply could not come to a reasonable agreement with the current owners. I do not know what the future holds for them, but I can tell you that iManifold has lost its greatest champions, visionary’s and support staff that it will ever have.

I want to deeply thank everyone that believed in me, supported me and purchased the product. Although I did not own the company, I was the face of it, and I know that many of you bought iManifold because of me and the brilliant team behind me. For that I want to personally apologize as I cannot support iManifold any longer.

That said, for the short term, I am tending chickens, smoking bacon and having a glass of bourbon. Feel free to stop by if you are in the neighborhood. There is nothing that bacon and bourbon can’t fix.

Jim
    Good luck buddy. My 20yr old yellow jacket manifold commends your Hatfield work.

Wir kontrollieren Feuer und Eis
    We can control fire & ice.....

Post Likes

Jim
    Will the product and app still be supported?

Post Likes
    Good luck with things Jim

Post Likes
    Very sorry to hear, Jim. I just recently bought into the system and almost feel like I know you, since I've been watching all of your iManifold youtubes. I wish you well and can't help but believe that you'll land on your feet somewhere. Their loss.

7. Likes Brent Ridley liked this post.
    Post Likes
    You need to get in touch with Doug Lockhardt Jim. You two could make something that would blow everything out of the water.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by jtrammel View Post
    Will the product and app still be supported?
    I sure it will be to the best of their ability.
    JLB,

Post Likes
    I sure it will be to the best of their ability.
    That doesn't sound too promising... I can't believe this. It's the best tool to hit the hvac market ever. Everyone else is trying to copy it and keep up. Maybe they'll sell it to fieldpiece or something.

About how many users you think there are? I'm not just a user, I'm an addict.

Post Likes
    Yup, having someone with your reputation, Jim, behind the product was one of the major reasons for my giving the system a try.

I will have to admit that I am now very apprehensive, and I certainly won't be buying the additional reporting services or tech. connect options until I have a good idea what is going on with the company. I would have been much less happy with the company if this information had been kept hidden.
    It's an upside down world we live in.

Post Likes
    Best of luck Jim. Shocking news . In your state do you need a reason to fire someone? How many years of your life did you do for this company?

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by doug1111 View Post
    Best of luck Jim. Shocking news . In your state do you need a reason to fire someone? How many years of your life did you do for this company?
    Going on 4 years, and we are an at will state. They can let anyone go at any time. I am much more frustrated then mad. Thanks for your support.
    JLB,

Post Likes
    Many thoughts going through my head, not many positive.

Those that have bought into this, at a great expense no less, are now in limbo as to its continued viability.

I'm sure you and those on your team have similar feelings as well as additional feelings, betrayal maybe.
    The Food Stamp Program, administered by the U.S. Department of Agriculture, is proud to be distributing the greatest amount of free meals and stamps EVER.
    Meanwhile, the National Park Service, administered by the U.S. Department of the Interior, asks us to "Please Do Not Feed the Animals". Their stated reason for this policy "... the animals become dependent on handouts and will not learn to take care of themselves."
    from an excerpt by Paul Jacob in Sun City, AZ

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pacnw View Post
    Many thoughts going through my head, not many positive.

Those that have bought into this, at a great expense no less, are now in limbo as to its continued viability.

I'm sure you and those on your team have similar feelings as well as additional feelings, betrayal maybe.
    I need to know something asap. My TM was about to purchase a pretty good number of iConnect hp kits for all his dealers as a spiff. iManifold is supposed to be at our dealer meeting/weekend end of next week to demonstrate the tool/system. I emailed Northpark but I'm not going to hold my breath.

16. Likes Frostbyte66 liked this post.
    Post Likes
    Man that really sucks. Such a great product.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

Post Likes
    That's some horse-sh!t.

I sincerely hope you'll be in a position to create an even better product in an "Eff you" campaign - If you want to, that is.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, especially the bacon and bourbon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

19. Likes CFESAmasterEGSR liked this post.
    Mn the state where absolutey nothing is allowed
    Post Likes
    this crap pisses me off, sure it may be "just business", but what arrogance to take on the best product out there, then just can the brains behind the product; do they really think their R&D can just pick it up and carry on? what arrogance.

good luck Jim. based on your past , whether you chose retirement or another venture i'm sure you'll do do it better than anyone else. you always have!
    my boss thinks its possible to repeal the laws of physics

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by shellkamp View Post
    That's some horse-sh!t.

I sincerely hope you'll be in a position to create an even better product in an "Eff you" campaign - If you want to, that is.

Best of luck in your future endeavors, especially the bacon and bourbon.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
    Maybe Trump will invest and make iManifold great again, save jobs.

22. Likes chippert, shellkamp, Gunslinger, anthonyac1 liked this post.
    Post Likes

Jim
    Best of luck to you, Jim.

Post Likes
    “If You Can Dodge A Wrench You Can Dodge A Ball”

Post Likes
    Wow, I'm so sorry Jim! I imagine you are bound legally from doing and saying certain things but I'm sure many of us would support you in any future endeavor. We should have helped fund you directly from the beginning so this would have never happened. Sad day for the community.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

26. Likes CFESAmasterEGSR liked this post.
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1234567811 ... LastLast

Quick Reply Quick Reply

Register Now

Please enter the name by which you would like to log-in and be known on this site.

Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Log-in