Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    GA already has an excuse lined up........ IT WAS RIGGED !!!!!!!!!!
    That was so last week. Trumpsters have given up on that ploy. If the polls go in his favor that "rigging" thing will be forgotten. Some folks are easily led. Pitiful.
    It ain't what you don't know that gets you in trouble. It's what you know for sure that just ain't so.

Post Likes
    Somebody else told me that yesterday. When asked he could not tell me why - only that it would absolutely happen.

Can you tell me why it would happen?

PHM
    -------

Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    And if Trump wins we will go into a recession. And that's just for starters.
    PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

Post Likes
    Or it was them polecats, or the election was too trendy. Or Trump don't pay a dividend.
    I think the problem here may be that GA actually takes a stand for something real. That always confuses you Liberal types.

4. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    And if Trump wins we will go into a recession. And that's just for starters.
    If he does win, he'll take over an economy that is already pretty close to a recession. This first link is from CNN:

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/28/news...nomy-recovery/

And here's a google search. Lots of agreement here:

https://encrypted.google.com/search?...+recovery+2016

The point being that, although Democrats somehow believe that Obama has done a great job with the economy, the experts don't agree.

I believe the economy is one area where Trump will excel. I'm not sure how you can assert otherwise.

6. Likes ga-hvac-tech liked this post
    Post Likes
    And the question also is, will you say your sorry for making us read a ton of your BS for the last few years?
    In a word...

Nope

That was never part of the deal Midas...

The deal was if Hillary wins; GA will admit he was wrong on calling the election.
    However if Trump wins; Midas has to admit he was wrong on calling the election.

NOTHING else was put on the table dude...

The question still stands:
    WHEN Trump wins....
    Will Midas man up...
    Or will Midas wimp out...

GA would wager the latter....
    However GA is gonna be nice and not challenge a wager for a $Washington...
    GA considers it unfair to take folks $$$ like that...
    GA-HVAC-Tech

Your comfort, Your way, Everyday!

8. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by netsalt View Post
    That was so last week. Trumpsters have given up on that ploy. If the polls go in his favor that "rigging" thing will be forgotten. Some folks are easily led. Pitiful.
    Just like last Friday, in tha AM the FBI was $hit, in the afternoon they were the greatest thing since cherry pie. He is so full of $hit.

Post Likes
    Just like last Friday, in tha AM the FBI was $hit, in the afternoon they were the greatest thing since cherry pie. He is so full of $hit.
    Do you reserve the same rancor for the Democrats, for whom the exact opposite applies?
    He was their Golden Boy until this. At least Trump had the integrity to acknowledge his reversal of opinion where Comey was concerned.
    And apparently, the WH is endorsing Coney's character.
    But where there is smoke, there's fire, and there's plenty of smoke coming from the Clinton camp. The latest smoke is at least a 2nd incident of Donna Brazille tipping Hillary off.
    Just how much smoke will you breath before you wake up and get out of the bldg?
    Hillary cab NOT be trusted.

11. Likes coolwhip liked this post
    Post Likes

Post Likes
    Liberal lies from the lying liberal press and Hillary groupies. LOL. That's all folks! Thank you very much

"I could have ended the war in a month. I could have made North Vietnam look like a mud puddle."

"I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them. It is not to inaugurate new programs, but to cancel old ones that do violence to the Constitution."
    Sen. Barry Goldwater

14. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Do you reserve the same rancor for the Democrats, for whom the exact opposite applies?
    He was their Golden Boy until this. At least Trump had the integrity to acknowledge his reversal of opinion where Comey was concerned.
    But where there is smoke, there's fire, and there's plenty of smoke coming from the Clinton camp. The latest smoke is at least a 2nd incident of Donna Brazille tipping Hillary off.
    In the time frame of a few hours! LOL

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Liberal lies from the lying liberal press and Hillary groupies. LOL. That's all folks! Thank you very much

The whole world is lying is lto you, lairs are better than loonatics!

Post Likes
    Seems like Liberal fear-speak to me. "You Libbies better still vote for Hillary, or what you value most will be affected!"

Truth is, Trump will do a better job of handling the economy. I'm betting if and when you finally come to understand that, you'll become a conservative .

And, let's face it. We've had a lawyer running the show for the last 8 years. Time for a businessman to step in and straighten things out.

In the time frame of a few hours! LOL
    Not sure what you are responding to here...perhaps you'll clarify.

18. Likes lions_lair liked this post
    Post Likes
    Seems like Liberal fear-speak to me. "You Libbies better still vote for Hillary, or what you value most will be affected!"

Truth is, Trump will do a better job of handling the economy. I'm betting if and when you finally come to understand that, you'll become a conservative .

And, let's face it. We've had a lawyer running the show for the last 8 years. Time for a businessman to step in and straighten things out.

Not sure what you are responding to here...perhaps you'll clarify.
    Well clearly the people who run money don't agree with you, as the stock market did a reversal on Friday after the latest Clinton news. And that would be people from both parties. And what I was saying was that Trump did a flip flop on his view about the FBI in the time it takes to go to lunch, He is so full of it!

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast