Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 13 of 32
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    SE Michigan
    Posts
    23,279
    Post Likes

    Trump vs. Hillary rallies...what you don't see

    Have a look folks and see how Clintons media tries to deceive you.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-VzSG-2oYI
    “Socialism is a philosophy of failure, the creed of ignorance, and the gospel of envy, its inherent virtue is the equal sharing of misery.”

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    17,050
    Post Likes
    U Tube, And you guys complain about the polls and the media!

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Likes
    Next time maybe CW can post a link to a Hanna- Barbera cartoon; then again, you still wouldnt get it and come back with "where is Yogi and Boo-Boo".
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

  4. Likes coolwhip, lions_lair liked this post
  5. #4
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    17,050
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Next time maybe CW can post a link to a Hanna- Barbera cartoon; then again, you still wouldnt get it and come back with "where is Yogi and Boo-Boo".
    And it would be more creditable!

  6. #5
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,174
    Post Likes
    Bernie also wanted the election to be based on rallies.

    I am always struck by the expressions of the people that are behind Trump they always look like they are at a circus waiting for the person on the high wire act to fall or ready to laugh at the clown car.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

  7. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Likes
    Yes, all those happy faces expressing and feeling pride in their Country with little more than a grain of sand worth of hope that someone might actually have a chance at changing or at least upsetting the applecart of corruption that exists in the DC politics as usual is in stark contrast to Hillary supporters (some paid) with robotic movement and rehearsed diatribes with their angry hateful and despotic exessions. Sickening I know.
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

  8. Likes coolwhip, lions_lair, ga-hvac-tech liked this post
  9. #7
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,174
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    Yes, all those happy faces expressing and feeling pride in their Country with little more than a grain of sand worth of hope that someone might actually have a chance at changing or at least upsetting the applecart of corruption that exists in the DC politics as usual is in stark contrast to Hillary supporters (some paid) with robotic movement and rehearsed diatribes with their angry hateful and despotic exessions. Sickening I know.
    Some paid? You are talking about the people Trump paid to be at his rallies?

    Donald Trump Campaign Offered Actors $50 to Cheer for Him at Presidential Announcement

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-actors-803161
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

  10. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2001
    Posts
    20,702
    Post Likes
    50 bucks for 3 hours work........ lol......... what about meals and snacks...... and do you get to keep the tshirt ???

    Transportation ???

    Trump is a cheapskate......
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

    WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

    Chewbacca Mom 2016

  11. #9
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,174
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by corny View Post
    50 bucks for 3 hours work........ lol......... what about meals and snacks...... and do you get to keep the tshirt ???

    Transportation ???

    Trump is a cheapskate......
    I think he hired illegals. He had to give them lunch or something too. They seem to be pretty adamant about that.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

  12. #10
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Boise, ID
    Posts
    5,009
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by pageyjim View Post
    Some paid? You are talking about the people Trump paid to be at his rallies?

    Donald Trump Campaign Offered Actors $50 to Cheer for Him at Presidential Announcement

    http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/new...-actors-803161
    So you agree then that Hillary supporters faces are filled with hate and anger and despotic, good man. Most Americans see that too.

    At this time I do not have time to look into the validity of your "Hollywood Reporter" site and its credibility. I will try and do so. In the mean time, if you would take some time to review the emails and undercover videos that have been leaked substantiating paid (violent) protestors, homeless folks, were sent to Trump rallies to disrupt and discourage and even silence opposing views. Anyone that would do such a thing must be a pretty desperate and "deplorable", wouldn't you think? Some very kind folks have provided the direct links for you in the Hillary thread. Lets both do our research aye, and return at a later time and compare notes. We can even start a poll here, which is more disgusting behavior: Paying actors to cheer you on, or paying scum bags to wreak havoc and fear.
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

  13. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    17,050
    Post Likes
    I would bet that Trump offered to pay them half when it was time to pay, then when he finally sent the check he cut it in half again. That's Trump policy.

  14. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    US of A
    Posts
    5,174
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Gib's Son View Post
    So you agree then that Hillary supporters faces are filled with hate and anger and despotic, good man. Most Americans see that too.

    At this time I do not have time to look into the validity of your "Hollywood Reporter" site and its credibility. I will try and do so. In the mean time, if you would take some time to review the emails and undercover videos that have been leaked substantiating paid (violent) protestors, homeless folks, were sent to Trump rallies to disrupt and discourage and even silence opposing views. Anyone that would do such a thing must be a pretty desperate and "deplorable", wouldn't you think? Some very kind folks have provided the direct links for you in the Hillary thread. Lets both do our research aye, and return at a later time and compare notes. We can even start a poll here, which is more disgusting behavior: Paying actors to cheer you on, or paying scum bags to wreak havoc and fear.
    No I don't agree with your description at all of hilary supporters. Imagine that.

    I have addressed some of those issues in another thread but I'm up for that. In the meantime I'm expecting a delivery of Planned Parenthood tshirts from Amazon.
    Signature removed Violated rule #15

  15. #13
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Ft. Worth, TX
    Posts
    6,809
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by coolperfect View Post
    And it would be more creditable!
    Tim Cook for president? America's first gay president?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •