Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buttwheat View Post
    I'm impressed by the turning vanes in a resi furnace.
    It looks like you have a ton of room why not make that furnace happier and put it up on a base can?
    The wiring hanging lose and the drain ran in hose across the floor are worthy of the Goodman name.
    I've seen a turning vanes once in resi furnace. I thought it was a hidden electronic air cleaner and I was about to be shocked.

2. Likes jtrammel liked this post
    Post Likes
    Nice tin work! I really wish we had quality duct guys in my area. It's hard to find quality work like that.

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by buttwheat View Post
    The wiring hanging lose and the drain ran in hose across the floor are worthy of the Goodman name.
    I live in BillG's neck of the woods and for some reason 99% of residential installs around here are drained this way. I couldn't tell you why.

Post Likes
    Very true, in the Milwaukee area more chances than not you're going to get hosed.

Quote Originally Posted by Andr00 View Post
    I live in BillG's neck of the woods and for some reason 99% of residential installs around here are drained this way. I couldn't tell you why.
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

Post Likes
    Nice sheet metal but I'm not sure there is any realized improvement for air flow on that system warranting that cost...

Question? Is it just an optical illusion that that furance is close to that wall and service for the furnace would been better if it had just been turned around to the center of the room?

No puky on those s & drives?
    AllTemp Heating & Cooling

Post Likes
    It's plenty far from the wall, no way would I put puky on my jobs, silicone only. I love doing sheet metal work so it's worth it to me, plus the way I look at it is that you only have around 5 tenths of a inch of water column to work with, you eat up 3 tenths of that with the A/C and filter so any improvement helps.

Quote Originally Posted by AllTemp View Post
    Nice sheet metal but I'm not sure there is any realized improvement for air flow on that system warranting that cost...

Question? Is it just an optical illusion that that furance is close to that wall and service for the furnace would been better if it had just been turned around to the center of the room?

No puky on those s & drives?
    It's not what you're capable of doing that defines you, it's what you do on a daily basis.

8. Likes HeatenCoolair liked this post
    Post Likes
    That's because many techs think its a pos brand why care how well its put in.
    Brand means little to me the install MEANS A LOT

Post Likes
    you noticed that to hans i would never do a job like that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12