Page 1 of 89 123456781151 ... LastLast
    Post Likes

Meet Donald Trump...the family values candidate!!

I can't wait to hear how this is going to be spun by the moralistic Trump lovers in ARP.

Warning, vulgarity ahead...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t7PM9kwFwnc

Alas, all ye faithful ones, the umbrella of prayers seems to have failed to shield virtuous Donald from the downpour of satanic attacks!! What to do now, a prophylactic of prayers?!

2. Likes buttwheat liked this post
    Post Likes
    Oh. $h!t.

I'm now reduced to a wild fantasy where the Donald wins anyway because people hate Hillary so much and have finally seen through her. It will be a good fantasy while it lasts. Actually...I guess that's been my fantasy all along.
    Is the Religious Right to blame for Christianity's decline?

They argued that, as the Religious Right became increasingly visible and militant, it became associated with Christianity itself. And if being a Christian meant being associated with the likes of Jerry Falwell, many people—especially political moderates and liberals—decided to simply stop identifying as Christians altogether.

http://www.theamericanconservative.c...nitys-decline/

4. Likes buttwheat, ksefan liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by MadMasticator View Post
    I can't wait to hear how this is going to be spun by the moralistic Trump lovers in ARP.

Alas, all ye faithful ones, the umbrella of prayers seems to have failed to shield virtuous Donald from the downpour of satanic attacks!! What to do now, a prophylactic of prayers?!

Just more garbage from a supporter of men in women's bathrooms, gays and transsexuals, in the military, women in combat, illegals voting, allowing terrorists and anti Americans from the 3rd world to immigrate, no borders, loss of 1st & 2nd amendments and in general hates our Constitution as all commie loving Democrats do.

Yeah that sums it up from the far left Democratic side. May God have mercy on your soul in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thank you, thank you very much

in a service van down by the river...........
    Post Likes
    Who hasn't noticed the opposite sex and bragged a little or a lot???.... I missed the part where he caused the loss of life through poor leadership... TRUMP 2016 !!!
    It's All about Heat.............................to a degree

7. Likes Tool-Slinger, HellGato, hvacmam liked this post
    Post Likes
    Meaningless. What guy hasn't done and said those exact same things?

PHM
    -------

PHM
    --------
    The conventional view serves to protect us from the painful job of thinking.

9. Likes Tool-Slinger, HellGato, hvacmam liked this post
    Post Likes
    Nice troll.

I think the usual applies here. We already know Trump is flawed. Yet he wins our vote by default. That should tell you something, but given your political bent, I know it won't.

What baffles me is that we say it time and again. The Liberals of the forum post this stuff about Trump, and expect it to be a bomb. You can't seem to understand that conservatives don't keep their eyes closed. We assess. We compare. We understand what we're getting into.

It's simple. A vote for Trump is a vote against the worst.

11. Likes Tool-Slinger, HellGato liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by glennac View Post
    Just more garbage from a supporter of men in women's bathrooms, gays and transsexuals, in the military, women in combat, illegals voting, allowing terrorists and anti Americans from the 3rd world to immigrate, no borders, loss of 1st & 2nd amendments and in general hates our Constitution as all commie loving Democrats do.

Yeah that sums it up from the far left Democratic side. May God have mercy on your soul in the name of Jesus Christ Amen. Thank you, thank you very much
    Let me guess, Glenn, you're a little upset? Your precious idol Trump has been shown to be a complete sleazebag, but you just can't bring yourself to admit the fundamental incongruity of his campaign and your old-timey political fantasies. Instead, you decided to throw a tantrum and invent some batsh!t crazy stuff about me. That's very telling, Glenn.

Always blaming others for the evils of the world, you conveniently overlook the extent of your own folly and sinfulness. There's just too much irony when a hate-filled person like yourself invokes the name of Jesus. If any one requires a generous helping of divine mercy, it would be you.

13. Likes ksefan, mad mike liked this post
    Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by vin lashon View Post
    Nice troll.

I think the usual applies here. We already know Trump is flawed. Yet he wins our vote by default. That should tell you something, but given your political bent, I know it won't.

What baffles me is that we say it time and again. The Liberals of the forum post this stuff about Trump, and expect it to be a bomb. You can't seem to understand that conservatives don't keep their eyes closed. We assess. We compare. We understand what we're getting into.

It's simple. A vote for Trump is a vote against the worst.
    Yeah, and the knuckled-headed liberals say the exact same thing, but their version has Trump as 'the worst'.

I don't dispute that you think you understand what you're getting into, but history shows that human beings are generally very poor prognosticators.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,
    Here I am, stuck in the middle...
    "

Post Likes
    Yeah, and the knuckled-headed liberals say the same thing, but their version has Trump as 'the worst'.

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

"Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right,
    Here I am, stuck in the middle...
    "
    I see. This is about a search for significance. It's taken a wrong turn. Find someone you trust and ask for directions.

16. Likes HellGato liked this post
    Post Likes

My gawd man....an academy award winning introduction to a thread if I ever saw one. I envisioned the ole spotlights scanning the sky and fireworks while reading it. I too can hardly wait to hear from these "moralistic Trump Lovers" that have been praying to "shield the virtuous Donald from satanic attacks". So far all the responses fall into a very boring "who gives a sheet". Hardly worth the effort it took to type it out. Shame.
    Politicians need to be changed like diapers, and for the same reason.
    Mark Twain

Post Likes
    Quote Originally Posted by Poodle Head Mikey View Post
    Meaningless. What guy hasn't done and said those exact same things?

PHM
    -------
    Mikey...

a) I wonder if you understood my reference to 'satanic attacks'. I thought it was a delicious irony that a somewhat recent post called upon the masses to pray for Trump's protection against Satan's minions, when all accounts (including today's) increasingly demonstrate that he is in essence a godless narcissist-playboy, driven by vanity and the basest of appetites.

b) As for trying to scr*w other mens' wives, and using celebrity status to get away with random **ssy-grabs...could we please draw a modest line in the sand here, and agree to label those behaviors as reprehensible? Yes, human beings will always be prone to various sorts of sexual shenigans, but I don't think it's too much of a stretch to state that infidelity and lecherous groping cross the respective lines of decency and criminal law.

19. Likes ksefan liked this post
    Post Likes

He likes women... that's not news

21. Likes Tool-Slinger liked this post
    Post Likes
    I bet Trumps sees people only as objects.....
    The bible is my constitution and the constitution is my bible.

WE THE PEOPLE refers to THEM and not YOU.

Chewbacca Mom 2016

23. Likes ksefan liked this post
Page 1 of 89 123456781151 ... LastLast